Heading to Wilmington end of May - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > Heading to Wilmington end of May

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 04-16-2012, 05:55 AM   #1
Danno6102
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Heading to Wilmington end of May

My family & I will be heading to Wilmington Memorial Day weekend & staying that entire week. I lived there for 6 years & that is where I met my wife, so we're coming back for a little vacation. It's also our 10 year wedding anniversary on June 1st.

Anyway, we're driving the Jeep down from Indiana, her idea believe it or not. I guess all that money I've dumped into Johnny joints, shocks & springs is paying off. I'd like to meet up with some you guys/gals & maybe do some wheeling! URE? What else is there? 3 hours drive from Wilmington is going to be my max as I will drive there, wheel, & back same day. Maybe early in that week, so if I bust anything I have a week to get it fixed up before the 750 mile trip back home. We also plan to hit Carolina Beach & Ft. Fisher a few times during the week if anyone wants to meet up down there as well.

Let me know!

"Evolution through carnage, the Jeep will keep what it needs."
Danno6102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2012, 12:28 PM   #2
smokeyeager
1993 ZJ 

Zj

I know there are quite a few members here in Wilmington, I've seen a lot of stickers on Jeeps in parking lots and such but haven't gotten the chance to speak to any of them. I go out on the NE a lot when I have days off from work. I'll be out there this weekend (19th + 20th) and not sure when else.
Own a Grand Cherokee? Click Here. [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/jeepforum-grand-cherokee-member-locations-1162687"]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/jeepforum-grand-cherokee-member-locations-1162687[/URL]
smokeyeager is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2012, 01:35 PM   #3
Danno6102
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeyeager View Post
I know there are quite a few members here in Wilmington, I've seen a lot of stickers on Jeeps in parking lots and such but haven't gotten the chance to speak to any of them. I go out on the NE a lot when I have days off from work. I'll be out there this weekend (19th + 20th) and not sure when else.
We'll probably be out there 29th, 30th, 31st. Might head down to FT Fisher ends one of those days if it's open. I think I've scratched to URE trip. Going to save the gas money for my regear.

"Evolution through carnage, the Jeep will keep what it needs."
Danno6102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2012, 07:17 PM   #4
redo4x
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I want to ride to Carolina Beach for Memorial day weekend. Don't know if the wife will want to go but we usually go to Fort Fisher. I wouldn't mind checking out the north end since there might be more Jeeps out there.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.