Heading to Wilmington end of May - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 04-16-2012, 06:55 AM Thread Starter
Danno6102
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Heading to Wilmington end of May

My family & I will be heading to Wilmington Memorial Day weekend & staying that entire week. I lived there for 6 years & that is where I met my wife, so we're coming back for a little vacation. It's also our 10 year wedding anniversary on June 1st.

Anyway, we're driving the Jeep down from Indiana, her idea believe it or not. I guess all that money I've dumped into Johnny joints, shocks & springs is paying off. I'd like to meet up with some you guys/gals & maybe do some wheeling! URE? What else is there? 3 hours drive from Wilmington is going to be my max as I will drive there, wheel, & back same day. Maybe early in that week, so if I bust anything I have a week to get it fixed up before the 750 mile trip back home. We also plan to hit Carolina Beach & Ft. Fisher a few times during the week if anyone wants to meet up down there as well.

Let me know!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Evolution through carnage, the Jeep will keep what it needs."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 05-16-2012, 01:28 PM
smokeyeager

1998 ZJ 

Garage
Zj

I know there are quite a few members here in Wilmington, I've seen a lot of stickers on Jeeps in parking lots and such but haven't gotten the chance to speak to any of them. I go out on the NE a lot when I have days off from work. I'll be out there this weekend (19th + 20th) and not sure when else.

93 ZJ Laredo AW4 249 D30/D35 Project ZJ
98 ZJ Laredo 42RE 242 D30/D44 DD
post #3 of 4 Old 05-16-2012, 02:35 PM Thread Starter
Danno6102
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeyeager View Post
I know there are quite a few members here in Wilmington, I've seen a lot of stickers on Jeeps in parking lots and such but haven't gotten the chance to speak to any of them. I go out on the NE a lot when I have days off from work. I'll be out there this weekend (19th + 20th) and not sure when else.
We'll probably be out there 29th, 30th, 31st. Might head down to FT Fisher ends one of those days if it's open. I think I've scratched to URE trip. Going to save the gas money for my regear.

"Evolution through carnage, the Jeep will keep what it needs."
post #4 of 4 Old 05-22-2012, 08:17 PM
redo4x
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I want to ride to Carolina Beach for Memorial day weekend. Don't know if the wife will want to go but we usually go to Fort Fisher. I wouldn't mind checking out the north end since there might be more Jeeps out there.

33x12.50 Mtz's, Ome lift, 3/4 front spacers, Jks 1.25 bl and mml, Warn 9000, Rockcrawler front and rear bumpers, Warn fog/driving lights, Rubicon flares

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.