Greensboro/High Point, NC - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > Greensboro/High Point, NC

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 05-11-2008, 08:08 AM   #16
Rub1c0nLJ
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAILER341 View Post
if anyone else wants to chat about the cool illegal wheeling spots... just post em' up. i haven't met my quota for the week yet.
Thank you NAILER341...

Rub1c0nLJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2008, 08:27 AM   #17
Gravitytester
2008 JK Wrangler 

I am assuming those two got banned for talking about illegal wheeling areas. If that is the case then they should be banned, but how do we know the spots they mentioned are illegal? Just becasue they are not parks or such does nto mean they are illegal. It could be private property that one of them has permission to be on. I guess what I am asking is did anyone verify that the specific people talking did not have permission to be on that land before banning them?
Unread 11-23-2011, 07:36 AM   #18
Sandykorners
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Sandy Korners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub1c0nLJ View Post
OR NOT!!!!!! We don't OR NOT! Wheel legally or don't wheel at all. URE is the closest legal place.
"Or not" is what gets trails shut down!!!!!
Sandykorners is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2013, 04:56 PM   #19
Ncxj94

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJRendleman View Post
In Kernersville(west of greensboro about 15 minutes) there are some trials behind the k-ville movie theater which are decent for some mud, hill climbs, and general trail rides. They aren't anything too extreme but for the occasional off-roader in my DD they are plenty fun enough. Message back if your curious on exatly how to get there.
Is it Private Property?
Ncxj94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2013, 07:48 PM   #20
BGClemson

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Hey guys, I just picked up my Jeep on Monday. Just figured I would drop in a say hey. If you see an impact orange TJ w/ half doors that's me! Would love to get together sometime and go wheel (legally of course)
BGClemson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2013, 11:08 AM   #21
Barricade643
1999 WJ 

This thread is a couple years old fellas, but its nice to know that some of you are local to me, I need some jeep buddies to hit URE with soon. All of my friends drive lowered imports and have gotten to cool to hang out with me since I bought my wj.
Barricade643 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2013, 04:17 PM   #22
ImportInvasion
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Hey I'm down for a URE trip at some point soon. Any takers?
ImportInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2013, 06:20 AM   #23
Barricade643
1999 WJ 

Hell yeah, I just need to get my lift ordered. Should be doing that in the next few weeks. After that I'm down for sure!

Sent from my EVO 3d using JeepForum
Barricade643 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.