Goldsboro NC?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > Goldsboro NC??

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 03-04-2011, 01:11 PM   #1
Cesaros
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Goldsboro NC??

I'll be moving to Goldsboro NC in April and wanted to know if/where there is any good offroading?

I have a 2000 TJ that I'm fixing up little by little...and my buddy who is PCSing with me has a 2004 Rubicon.

I'm coming from Wyoming/Colorado area so I'm hoping there is some good wheeling close to goldsboro.

thanks!!

Cesaros is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2011, 09:42 AM   #2
kwatt135
1990 YJ Wrangler 

There is a place in Goldsboro called Busco Beach. That is the local spot for ATV's. I have not taken my Jeep out there yet, so I am not sure how good it is.
kwatt135 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2011, 06:29 PM   #3
burger3026
2005 TJ Wrangler 

isn't goldsboro like 20 min from UNF
burger3026 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2011, 08:59 PM   #4
Keithinnc
2006 TJ Wrangler 

busco beach dont allow jeeps on the trails

[CENTER][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Silver"]SILVER JEEP MEMBER #15[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][URL="http://carolinaoffroadforum.com"]CORF[/URL][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
Keithinnc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2011, 09:03 PM   #5
Keithinnc
2006 TJ Wrangler 

we have a local spot in Selma we go to, but its not anything like the pics I've seen from Colorado. Check out carolinaoffroadforum.com , bunch of local guys on that forum.

[CENTER][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Silver"]SILVER JEEP MEMBER #15[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][URL="http://carolinaoffroadforum.com"]CORF[/URL][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
Unread 03-08-2011, 05:16 AM   #6
kwatt135
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Where is the place in Selma? I would love to go there sometime.... I work at SSS and live in Clayton.
kwatt135 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-08-2011, 07:39 PM   #7
Keithinnc
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwatt135 View Post
Where is the place in Selma? I would love to go there sometime.... I work at SSS and live in Clayton.
check out carolinaoffroadforum.com ... bunch of JC folks on there. Once your on there I'll shoot you a PM. Its private property so I dont tell address on the forums.

Unread 03-22-2011, 08:36 PM   #8
biggn235
DAS Man

1994 XJ Cherokee 

There are a couple of places off of Hwy 117 that I used to go to a lot in Goldsboro. Look for the power line trails off of Arrington Bridge Rd.

Past - 95YJ 99XJ 98XJ 05WK
biggn235 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.