The Flats - Marion, NC 1/2/2011 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > The Flats - Marion, NC 1/2/2011

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 12-27-2010, 09:20 PM   #1
StrokedWJ
Web Wheeler

2000 WJ 

The Flats - Marion, NC 1/2/2011

I'm planning a trip to The Flats, a private off-road park in Marion, NC on Sunday Jan. 2nd. Looking for some other people to ride with...

Click this -->Think you can beat me?
StrokedWJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2010, 09:17 PM   #2
motorcycle2
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrokedWJ View Post
I'm planning a trip to The Flats, a private off-road park in Marion, NC on Sunday Jan. 2nd. Looking for some other people to ride with...

I would like to join you! I'm from Asheville too and just getting back into the jeep thing after not having one for a few years.

I don't have quite the rig you do, but I would love to have someone to pull me out when I get stuck/break stuff. I have a 97 TJ 4-banger with a 4" short arm and 33's.
motorcycle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2010, 08:13 AM   #3
REDLYNER
Mall Crawling Race Rig

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrokedWJ View Post
Are they doing an open invite? Usually the place is closed to the public except for 2 or 3 times a year. How are you getting in? I'm interested if it open!
REDLYNER is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2010, 11:15 AM   #4
StrokedWJ
Web Wheeler

2000 WJ 

I'm a member and can take up to 3 guests in at a time. The cost is $10 per rig + $10 per person (same as during open invites). Red, I'll keep your SN and hollar at you before the next trip.

Motorcycle, I've got one open spot left and you're welcome to take it. I'll PM you with my #.

Click this -->Think you can beat me?
StrokedWJ is online now   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.