Fayetteville wheelers? - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > Fayetteville wheelers?

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughYukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rock

Unread 01-27-2013, 02:49 PM   #46
LS1_Killer

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmews View Post
Will do. Hopefully I can have a good schedule to let people know something. I am thinking about starting my v8 swap this weekend instead of putting it off till a couple weeks from now. That would really F up my wheeling plans though
If you want a hand let me know im pretty good with a wrench. Never done a V8 swap but more then willing to help you out with it and learn some new stuff.

I'm in the ville and know Mott Lake all to well. im definitely interested in hitting the lake up with everyone. i'm in need of going out with some other Jeeps instead of pick-up trucks with 40+ inch tires and 8+ inch lifts that never get stuck and leave me out of the fun cause i cant go where they do. PM me for some info on when people want to get out there!

LS1_Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2013, 08:40 PM   #47
jmews
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1_Killer

If you want a hand let me know im pretty good with a wrench. Never done a V8 swap but more then willing to help you out with it and learn some new stuff.

I'm in the ville and know Mott Lake all to well. im definitely interested in hitting the lake up with everyone. i'm in need of going out with some other Jeeps instead of pick-up trucks with 40+ inch tires and 8+ inch lifts that never get stuck and leave me out of the fun cause i cant go where they do. PM me for some info on when people want to get out there!
Sounds good, i started pull today actually. Pm me with your number and i can get in touch!
jmews is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2013, 07:16 AM   #48
bogleparsons
2013 JK Wrangler 

OK guys got my axle shaft fixed this weekend so I'm good to go until the next breakdown haha

Call me if you want to go out, I live about 5 miles from Border Line lake on Bragg.

318-364-0958
Unread 01-28-2013, 02:42 PM   #49
jmews
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Got her all gutted on the inside and got all the wiring labeled on the harness for whoever buys this motor. Working on the drivetrain pull tonight and hopefully tomorrow will have the pull almost done.
image-3539830887.jpg   image-775760653.jpg  
Unread 01-29-2013, 09:50 AM   #50
LS1_Killer

Looks like you're coming along very nicely on your own.
Unread 01-29-2013, 01:14 PM   #51
jmews
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Looks like you're coming along very nicely on your own.
Ive had some help but of course everyone has to work and im on leave so ive had some rough spots.
Unread 01-29-2013, 07:48 PM   #52
LS1_Killer

Well i got your back tomorrow once i wake up after this shift.
Unread 01-29-2013, 08:01 PM   #53
jmews
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Well i got your back tomorrow once i wake up after this shift.
Sounds good. Motor should be here between 2-5 and i have a damn cookout at 630 so i gotta cram some work in until around 530
Unread 01-29-2013, 08:16 PM   #54
LS1_Killer

**** you might only get help from me for only two hours. Damn cook out and me needing a few hours sleep might mess things up tomorrow! Lol
Unread 01-29-2013, 08:37 PM   #55
jmews
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
**** you might only get help from me for only two hours. Damn cook out and me needing a few hours sleep might mess things up tomorrow! Lol
I know it man, thats what i get for getting a wild hair and going ahead and starting the swap
Unread 01-29-2013, 08:48 PM   #56
LS1_Killer

Well i can always give you hand friday night and sunday. Saturday my girl is off so gotta spend that quality time with her.
Unread 01-29-2013, 09:18 PM   #57
jmews
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1_Killer View Post
Well i can always give you hand friday night and sunday. Saturday my girl is off so gotta spend that quality time with her.
I'll still be working on it tomorrow and then I leave town until next week on Thursday. I will have nothing but time to hopefully try to get it finished by the end of next week. It's up to you on tomorrow. I am mainly hoping to get the body off tomorrow which is probably only about 2-3 hours from happening once I start working on it again.
Unread 01-29-2013, 09:25 PM   #58
LS1_Killer

Sh*t I'll come help you get the body off tomorrow for sure. I'll try to get up by 1. It will be 0930 by the time i get home.
Unread 01-29-2013, 09:31 PM   #59
jmews
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1_Killer View Post
Sh*t I'll come help you get the body off tomorrow for sure. I'll try to get up by 1. It will be 0930 by the time i get home.

Awesome man sounds good. I have to warn you though that the place I'm working on it is a little outside Fay. It's in Stedman. Just shoot me a text when your up and I'll shoot you the address.
Unread 01-29-2013, 09:45 PM   #60
LS1_Killer

Text it to me now so i know if i need to take my car instead of burning up fuel in the Jeep.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.