Fayetteville wheelers? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > Fayetteville wheelers?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 01-23-2013, 10:14 AM   #31
bogleparsons
2013 JK Wrangler 

If you guys ever want to go my neighbor and I go pretty often out to bragg, but I also have a nice muddy spot on the high lines nearby that's fun too.

Hopefully I get my axle shaft replaced this week so we can go out again.

Unread 01-23-2013, 11:08 AM   #32
cpresley41

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogleparsons
If you guys ever want to go my neighbor and I go pretty often out to bragg, but I also have a nice muddy spot on the high lines nearby that's fun too.

Hopefully I get my axle shaft replaced this week so we can go out again.
Where you located at?
cpresley41 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-23-2013, 01:22 PM   #33
cj5lovr
2009 JK Wrangler 

Hey guys. I'm not new to the forum just spend most of my time on a bike forum. If anyone wants to help clear some land, I have 10 acres that can be used for wheeling until my house sells. I have an 09 Sahara Unlimited with mild lift and some body protection. Nothing over the top but it will go where I want it to I am going to check out that Facebook page to.
cj5lovr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-23-2013, 01:26 PM   #34
bogleparsons
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj5lovr View Post
Hey guys. I'm not new to the forum just spend most of my time on a bike forum. If anyone wants to help clear some land, I have 10 acres that can be used for wheeling until my house sells. I have an 09 Sahara Unlimited with mild lift and some body protection. Nothing over the top but it will go where I want it to I am going to check out that Facebook page to.
I've got a chainsaw

Any good fire wood out there? haha

I live off Elliot bridge and shady grove. North of spring lake on hwy 210.
Unread 01-23-2013, 01:50 PM   #35
cj5lovr
2009 JK Wrangler 

There is actually a bunch of firewood ready to be chopped down. The previous owner was a timber company so they took most of it worth monetary value I'm pretty sure. Any and all wood you want to cut is free lol!
Unread 01-23-2013, 01:52 PM   #36
cpresley41

Where you located at in lillington? My gf goes to Campbell so I'm up there often. Also sent you a pm about your wheels
Unread 01-23-2013, 02:01 PM   #37
cj5lovr
2009 JK Wrangler 

I actually live right off of 27 heading out of town towards Cameron. I live close to the old autoparts store. My land is in Bunn Level.
Unread 01-23-2013, 02:08 PM   #38
cpresley41

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj5lovr
I actually live right off of 27 heading out of town towards Cameron. I live close to the old autoparts store. My land is in Bunn Level.
I travel 27 going to lillington. I'm from moore county. Are those wheels soft 8s?
Unread 01-23-2013, 02:43 PM   #39
cj5lovr
2009 JK Wrangler 

If you travel 27 from Moore county into Lillington, you pass my house regularly. On the sharp curve just as the speed limit drops to 35 is where I am at. What do you mean by "soft 8's"?
Unread 01-23-2013, 05:27 PM   #40
cpresley41

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj5lovr
If you travel 27 from Moore county into Lillington, you pass my house regularly. On the sharp curve just as the speed limit drops to 35 is where I am at. What do you mean by "soft 8's"?
I know exactly where your talking about! Soft 8s are a type of wheel made crager.
Unread 01-23-2013, 06:08 PM   #41
cj5lovr
2009 JK Wrangler 

I think that may be the model wheel. They are solid black with D shaped holes and red and blue stripes around the edge of the rim. Really popular because of price and all steel.
Unread 01-24-2013, 05:46 PM   #42
heatherg11
2007 JK Wrangler 

I rode by Texas pond and smith lake today. Some good basic, clean trails there. Pretty easy to find as well.
heatherg11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-26-2013, 05:32 AM   #43
jmews
1990 YJ Wrangler 

I am finally back in the U.S. Anyone that is interested in meeting up I'll be picking up my Jeep once the roads are good enough to drive my other vehicle on haha!
jmews is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-27-2013, 08:38 AM   #44
heatherg11
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmews
I am finally back in the U.S. Anyone that is interested in meeting up I'll be picking up my Jeep once the roads are good enough to drive my other vehicle on haha!
Let me know when and where, I'll try to make. I don't really have a lift or anything so nothing really crazy is what my jeep can handle lol
heatherg11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-27-2013, 09:31 AM   #45
jmews
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherg11 View Post
Let me know when and where, I'll try to make. I don't really have a lift or anything so nothing really crazy is what my jeep can handle lol
Will do. Hopefully I can have a good schedule to let people know something. I am thinking about starting my v8 swap this weekend instead of putting it off till a couple weeks from now. That would really F up my wheeling plans though
jmews is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.