ECORS RACE March 12TH Marion NC - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > ECORS RACE March 12TH Marion NC

2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 01-14-2011, 08:00 AM   #1
jaybird1ton
1999 XJ Cherokee 

ECORS RACE March 12TH Marion NC

Rock Corps 4x4 is hosting the ECORS off road race at our park "THE FLATS" in Marion NC.It will be held March 12th.It will be all weekend event.We offer camping spots and food.Their are hotels and restaurants within 2 miles of the park.Check out ECORS.com for more information on the event.

jaybird1ton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2011, 11:24 AM   #2
REDLYNER
Mall Crawling Race Rig

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Jaybird-

I have been to The Flats 3 times now and always have a blast. I was thinking about running the ECORS race, but haven't decided on it yet. Will it be an open invite on that Sunday for the non-racers to play around?

Also, are you guys doing a Spring open invite?

Thanks!

REDLYNER is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2011, 04:19 PM   #3
jaybird1ton
1999 XJ Cherokee 

We are going to have an open ride sunday.Hope to have you at the race.We are doing a bounty on one of our new trails after the races are run on Saturday.The payout is $400.00 for the first one to make it and they get to name the trail.Should be fun!!
jaybird1ton is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.