Crozet Land Use Issues - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > Crozet Land Use Issues

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 03-30-2013, 06:32 AM   #1
sanchagrins
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Crozet Land Use Issues

FYI:

Quote:
The Albemarle zoning office says a group that organizes off-road events in Crozet is violating county ordinance.

The parties involved have been served with a notice after a lengthy investigation.

County officials say the Rock Crawlers for Preservation of Future Access (RCPFA) group has been advertising and hosting activities on a piece of Crozet property - and it's against zoning regulations.
Link to article: http://www.nbc29.com/story/21830979/...unty-ordinance

The two OHV clubs I've been to both wheel at Crozet, and I'd hate to see another place close. I received this information in an email and it was suggested by one member to notify Carla Boucher and the Blue Ribbon Coalition.

I originally posted this in the Virginia forum, but I know of a few NC clubs (including my home OHV club) that make the trip to Crozet. I figured the more attention we can get to the issues the better. Mods, if it isn't appropriate to cross post, my apologies.

sanchagrins is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.