Classifieds Question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > Classifieds Question

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 01-11-2013, 03:21 PM   #1
ty20404
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Classifieds Question

Hey y'all, never been an avid user on this forum, mostly trolling for answers that I can't find on my local forums or NAXJA, but I have a Stroked Cherokee that I'm trying to sell and the forum won't let me post it to the classifieds for some reason. I can't seem to find the requisites for being able to post there but I'm guessing you have to be a premium member or have more posts?

Want to get it up on here because it's something that appeals to Jeep community members more-so than Craigslist.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

ty20404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2013, 03:23 PM   #2
CrawlingForward
Rookies Happen.

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Yeah, I believe you need a certain amount of technical posts first. 15, maybe?

95 YJ, Rio Grande - The Wannabe Sleeper Wheeler
2010 JKU, Islander Edition - The Burly Stock Overlander

- North Shore Jeep Club -
Build/Wheel/Break/Educate/Upgrade/Repeat
CrawlingForward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2013, 08:02 PM   #3
ty20404
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Hm, alright, I suppose I'll have to do some looking around for some threads that I can add some worthwhile information into.
ty20404 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.