Cheap WIndshield??? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > Cheap WIndshield???

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 02-10-2012, 09:02 PM   #1
peejpeej
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Cheap WIndshield???

Someone help me out. I need a new windshield, cash, not insurance. Where is the cheapest place? Raleigh to the coast? I will drive to them. I have checked around Rocky Mount and the prices I've gotten are from $187 to $360. Oh, It's a 1991 Wrangler.

peejpeej is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2012, 07:32 AM   #2
Steel4Pens
2006 TJ Wrangler 

If you know how to install one yourself, you can get the windshield from Quadratec for about $130.00. Your best deal would the be $187 if it comes with a warranty. I had to replace my windshield in my 2006 TJ and it cost me about $300 from Safelite, but that's with a lifetime warranty from defects and they came out to my house and installed it. For some reason, Jeep windshields are expensive, even though they are flat glass with no curves in them. I guess they just know that Jeep windshields will break easy and they can charge the high price.
Red Jeep Club #656
Steel4Pens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2012, 09:13 AM   #3
peejpeej
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I keep reading where some posters in FL and CA have paid form $89-$120 to have them replaced. Was hoping there was somewhere in eastern NC that would come closer to the $120.
peejpeej is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2012, 11:18 AM   #4
Steel4Pens
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Not that im aware of. If you find it definitely post it so everyone will know for future references.
Red Jeep Club #656
Steel4Pens is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.