Carolina Backwoods? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > Carolina Backwoods?

Jeep Grand Cherokee Exhaust ManifoldsJeep Cherokee Exhaust ManifoldsJeep Wrangler Exhaust Manifold

Unread 03-28-2011, 10:36 AM   #1
sjuice
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Carolina Backwoods?

Is Carolina Backwoods still operating? If anyone knows the hours or dates its open itd be greatly appreciated. Thanks

sjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2011, 09:15 PM   #2
ohvkj
2002 TJ Wrangler 

sure is. My club is the one that helped open it. they just had a grop thing this past weekend. give the number on the site a call. if you get a few people to gether he will open it up to you any time normaly
Unread 03-29-2011, 08:47 PM   #3
sjuice
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Oh thanks i wasnt sure if they had certain hours or days so its just on a reservation basis?
sjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2011, 07:57 PM   #4
97TJGUZZY
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Does carolina backwoods have a forum? I have only seen info on it on their website. OffroadSC.com is a SC website dedicated to clubs and Offroad parks in SC. Do you think they would be interested in a section on the site?
Unread 04-03-2011, 09:35 PM   #5
ohvkj
2002 TJ Wrangler 

the forum www.coastalcarolinaoffroad.com is the club based forum that helped opened it to 4x4's. owner Larry-Ray is on there all the time as well also has a facebook page. mostly reservations are the key unless there is a event going on already.
Unread 04-11-2011, 07:21 AM   #6
larryray
1987 CJ5 

hello, from the backwoods

yes, we have a forum, listed on the front page of our web page under ashmyrtlebeachatv and 4x4 club http://www.carolinabackwoods.com
open seven days 9 to 5, unless you are lodging with us. and yes 97t we would like to be in that section
009.jpg  
larryray is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.