calling all nc wheelers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > calling all nc wheelers

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 01-05-2011, 07:55 PM   #1
93zjFBI
1993 ZJ 

calling all nc wheelers

i am lookin to wheel and meet new jeep people in nc pm me about wheelin or respond on here

93zjFBI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2011, 08:36 PM   #2
JkFuriousd
2010 JK Wrangler 

You are about as far from Uwharrie as I am. They open back up in April. I'm planning on going opening weekend if i can find some people. wheeling alone is just asking for trouble.
Unread 01-05-2011, 08:51 PM   #3
01BigSmitty
2005 TJ Wrangler 

come check out bragg 4x4 at wilson offroad in fayetteville sat at 12 o'clock always looking for new members or just some new people to will with
01BigSmitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2011, 11:30 PM   #4
93zjFBI
1993 ZJ 

i cant wait for them to open back up i havent had my zj up there yet ive always had bad things come up and are the bragg 4x4 better then carolina jeepters ive been hangin with them and they dont ever do anything and they dont want to help me on my zj
Unread 01-06-2011, 01:28 AM   #5
99TJNC
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I live in Greensboro and I'm new to everything, but i'm lookin to start off roading and upgrade my jeep. Theres a Jeep club that just started up here too. Uwharrie is only about an hour from where I live, which is a plus.
99TJNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2011, 01:53 AM   #6
93zjFBI
1993 ZJ 

welcome to the forum man and uwharrie is fun its a great place hope to wheel you one day
Unread 01-06-2011, 02:17 AM   #7
99TJNC
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks man, I'm looking forward to headin out there.
99TJNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2011, 06:51 PM   #8
01BigSmitty
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93zjFBI View Post
i cant wait for them to open back up i havent had my zj up there yet ive always had bad things come up and are the bragg 4x4 better then carolina jeepters ive been hangin with them and they dont ever do anything and they dont want to help me on my zj
dont wanna say better no one club is better than another but we are a little more open to new members and and we love to work on our junk together we are a club for all offroaders and they are just for jeeps and ive herd that if you dont drive cj yj tj or jk they dont really want to help you out so i can understand where you are coming from

Anyway come out we do regularly go on outing we have a local spot that we are tring to make a little more accessable and we also try to have regular wrenchin parties so hell yea we will help you on your ZJ
Unread 01-06-2011, 11:47 PM   #9
_Yeti_
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Always a good idea to wheel with others, and it makes it more fun too. I joined up with a jeep club and have made good friends from it: http://www.durtyrok.com/ <--They are a jeep club with members in NC & SC
Unread 01-07-2011, 01:00 AM   #10
93zjFBI
1993 ZJ 

do you guys have meetings and stuff i am lookin to join a club i would like to join a club where guys/girls bash on each other help fix rigs and just like having a good time
Unread 01-07-2011, 11:58 AM   #11
_Yeti_
2005 TJ Wrangler 

DurtyRok has monthly meet and greets at smokey bones in Charlotte and semi-annual meetings. There are usually 5-10 planned trail rides for the year, then members post up and join each other for quick trips to Uwharrie, etc. Aside from Uwharrie, a few members always go to Jeep Beach at Daytona in May, and a few trail rides at Coal Creek in TN.

I always suggest people to check out multiple groups to find a good fit. You can sign up on the DurtyRoK forum without joining the club to get to know people and get a feel for the group. You just won't have access to the members section of the forum. FYI, The club has been around for awhile but has a brand new forum so a lot of members haven't made the switch yet. http://forum.durtyrok.com/portal
Unread 01-07-2011, 07:25 PM   #12
01BigSmitty
2005 TJ Wrangler 

we have monthly meeting as a matter a fact we are having one tomorrow at wilson offroad on russel st in down town fayetteville at twelve o'clock if you wanna check it out hope to see you there
Unread 01-08-2011, 01:20 AM   #13
93zjFBI
1993 ZJ 

i cant make that meeting tomorrow goin to see the girlfriend and might do some light wheelin when is the next one

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.