Brevard, NC Jan 4-6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > Brevard, NC Jan 4-6

NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineYear End Clearance Sale! Save 20%

Unread 12-24-2012, 02:10 PM   #1
johnpaul1993
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Brevard, NC Jan 4-6

Hey so I'm going to be up in Brevard January 4-6 and I wanted to check out some trails out that way. Does anyone know of any fun trails out that way? I don't have a winch so something intermediate would be preferable.

johnpaul1993 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-25-2012, 07:24 PM   #2
1FuddyMucker
1983 CJ7 

Not sure of anything near brevard. All the trails i'd recommend would be 45 minutes to an hour away from there.
I've seen a few posts on here about a new off road park in upstate SC. I dont know anything about it other than its not very far from Brevard area. Maybe someone else will chime in here.
Unread 12-26-2012, 10:56 AM   #3
wnckrawler
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Depending on my schedule, I might be able to go with you up to a spot in Hendersonville. It would be in Saturday though.
wnckrawler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-26-2012, 04:45 PM   #4
MountainMan864
1999 TJ Wrangler 

There are some spots in Brevard,NC you just have to find them lol. Go into the Pisgah Forest and drive around and there are a couple spots I believe. I go up there very often. LOTS of great camping too with nobody around. Gonna be going camping in a couple of weeks with some buddies.
MountainMan864 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-26-2012, 08:46 PM   #5
johnpaul1993
2004 TJ Wrangler 

thanks! well wnckrawler ill let ya know if im still looking for somewhere to go! my girlfriend lives in brevard and im sure she can find a few places, but i just wanted to see if anyone knew anywhere good to ride!
johnpaul1993 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.