----> ATTN: Wilmington, NC Area Jeepers - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > ----> ATTN: Wilmington, NC Area Jeepers

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGJK Vent Covers - NalinMFGAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 11-14-2010, 04:08 PM   #61
jeepbro's
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Holy old thread!!!
Check out CoastalCarolinaOffroad.com lots of local wilmington people on it too.

Unread 01-29-2011, 07:56 PM   #62
smokeyeager
1993 ZJ 

Yeah, this is an old thread but also the first to pop up when I searched for Wilmington. I wonder how many more Wilmington Jeepers are lurking around the forum? Anybody from here still getting together?
smokeyeager is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2011, 04:29 PM   #63
sandandson
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I'd be down for a get together. Be nice to do something on the beach. Before the summer gets going, and even then on a weekday, the north end's actually pretty nice.
sandandson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2011, 08:25 AM   #64
jeepbro's
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Like i posted before, if you guys havent' joined, check out Coastalcarolinaoffroad.com And yea we still meet up, we have get togethers thursday nights usually, had the first one this year last thursday and we may have one this week depending on how many people are able to show up.
Unread 01-16-2013, 09:19 AM   #65
93xjaaron
1993 XJ Cherokee 

Are yall still meeting? Im new to the wilmington area and looking for some friends and place to wheel.
93xjaaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2013, 08:15 PM   #66
CBTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93xjaaron View Post
Are yall still meeting? Im new to the wilmington area and looking for some friends and place to wheel.
There aren't really any clubs in town here, but I have a few friends around town that meet up mostly at the north end of Carolina Beach and play around at a few local spots. We also make several trips every year to Uhwarrie. You should pm me so we can meet up and I can introduce you around to some good people.
CBTJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.