Asheville, NC - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > Asheville, NC

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 02-18-2011, 09:31 AM   #16
KrawlOff-Road
Vendor

2007 JK Wrangler 

We are in Asheville all the time! Heading that way Sunday. Do you guys ever go anywhere close to SC? Would love to go wheeling with you guys sometime or know where you go...

-Jason

KrawlOff-Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2011, 02:22 PM   #17
Tanner
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Jason,
that would be awesome to get up and go sometime. My husband works a lot in SC. Mostly Lake Keowee.
Unread 02-20-2011, 06:27 PM   #18
threeb
Web Wheeler

2004 LJ Wrangler 

How is the jeep coming along ?
LJ Owners Group member #431.
threeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2011, 07:14 AM   #19
Tanner
1997 XJ Cherokee 

We have it up and running! I am so stoked! We were able to get it running Friday afternoon. We are going to go somewhere this coming weekend. Would love to get up and play? Not sure were to go? We got an invite to Couch Mtn but was told you have to have something that has a pretty big lift on it to get around. I don't remember it being that way when I was in high school. But that has been a while ago! LOL Our Jeep is not street legal so we will have to tow it to where ever we go. Any suggestions? Want to come play Saturday or Sunday?
Unread 02-21-2011, 08:52 AM   #20
EdJonesJeeper
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Hi Guys! I'm in Arden. Just got back from gulches Sat. in SC and had a blast.

I've heard about couch mountain and would like to tag along.

Have you guys done hurricane creek rd yet near the TN boarder. Thats another one on my list.

Lets all meet at Hooters one day for a M&G.
EdJonesJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2011, 06:35 PM   #21
JDJORGEN
1974 CJ5 

Another Swannanoa Resident checking in. I know of some private land down near Linville that we could prolly use too if ya'll don't mind wheeling with some yota and rover folks.

Also if you're in the Black Mountain area, stop by the Advance Auto Parts and say hey.
JDJORGEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2011, 07:41 PM   #22
threeb
Web Wheeler

2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanner View Post
We have it up and running! I am so stoked! We were able to get it running Friday afternoon. We are going to go somewhere this coming weekend. Would love to get up and play? Not sure were to go? We got an invite to Couch Mtn but was told you have to have something that has a pretty big lift on it to get around. I don't remember it being that way when I was in high school. But that has been a while ago! LOL Our Jeep is not street legal so we will have to tow it to where ever we go. Any suggestions? Want to come play Saturday or Sunday?

I don't know of any places that are private where an unregistered is legal.
Unread 02-21-2011, 07:43 PM   #23
threeb
Web Wheeler

2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDJORGEN View Post
Another Swannanoa Resident checking in. I know of some private land down near Linville that we could prolly use too if ya'll don't mind wheeling with some yota and rover folks.

Also if you're in the Black Mountain area, stop by the Advance Auto Parts and say hey.
I have been parking by you this weekend while getting stuff to change all my fluids with. I been non-conspicuously eyeballing your jeep on my way in and out.
Unread 02-21-2011, 07:48 PM   #24
threeb
Web Wheeler

2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdJonesJeeper View Post

Have you guys done hurricane creek rd yet near the TN boarder. Thats another one on my list.

Yes Hurricane Crk is one of the ones we go to more often than not. I wanted to go to the Gluches but it just was not possible this week. Is it friendly for all levels? We also go to Ruff Butt out near WCU its a great ride also.
Unread 02-21-2011, 07:56 PM   #25
threeb
Web Wheeler

2004 LJ Wrangler 

I would like to get a group going not this weekend but next weekend. Any takers? Let me know. I need to test the new falkin wildpeaks they have not seen any trail time. Tanner the only places I know are national forest.
Unread 02-22-2011, 05:39 AM   #26
JDJORGEN
1974 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by threeb View Post
I have been parking by you this weekend while getting stuff to change all my fluids with. I been non-conspicuously eyeballing your jeep on my way in and out.
Ha ha I thought that was you on here
JDJORGEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2011, 07:09 AM   #27
Tanner
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdJonesJeeper View Post

Okay, I'm a chick and not sure but what is M&G? But yes, me and my husband would love to meet y'all at Hooters to grub!

And while we are on the chick subjects. Do any of you have wives or girlfriends that like to go 4 wheeling? None of my girlfriends like or can go so it would be cool to meet some chicks that like this. But either way I usually always go with my husband and his friends to do out doors stuff. And I thank God he doesn't mind!
Unread 02-22-2011, 07:11 AM   #28
Tanner
1997 XJ Cherokee 

And yes, we all should make a time and a place and meet up! If we can find a tow dolly (our Jeep is not street legal) we will go this weekend. But if not we will have to wait till next weekend. Will send a shout out Friday night to see if we were able to get a tow dolly and see who would want to go Saturday or Sunday!
Unread 02-22-2011, 07:12 AM   #29
Tanner
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by threeb View Post
I would like to get a group going not this weekend but next weekend. Any takers? Let me know. I need to test the new falkin wildpeaks they have not seen any trail time. Tanner the only places I know are national forest.
We would like to go next weekend! When where what time?
Unread 02-22-2011, 08:33 AM   #30
KrawlOff-Road
Vendor

2007 JK Wrangler 

We were at the Gulches on Saturday! It was a great time! It was packed though! Someone asked what level of riding is there. Well, if you have 4wheel drive than you can wheel there! There is something for everyone at the Gulches!!!

-Jason
KrawlOff-Road is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.