Anyone interested in planning a Carolina Beaches/Outer Banks Run this Spring? - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > Anyone interested in planning a Carolina Beaches/Outer Banks Run this Spring?

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsWe have FLASHLIGHTS! Great for your Emergency bag!

Unread 06-16-2012, 01:47 PM   #61
PA2NCJeep
2008 JK Wrangler 

image-1947106078.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

PA2NCJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-17-2012, 10:18 AM   #62
MrObvious
1996 ZJ 

Mile marker 13 just saying. Today!
Got it stuck. It's still stuck. It's so stuck I could call insurance and say it was stolen and no one would ever know. It's so stuck I don't know anyone with a capable enough 4x4 to even to to where I got stuck to winch or yank me out.
MrObvious is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-18-2012, 08:33 AM   #63
PA2NCJeep
2008 JK Wrangler 

If weather looks good for this weekend I will be at freedom park Friday-Sunday with 3 jeeps and a H2 if anyone wants to have a good time!?

PA2NCJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-24-2012, 04:14 AM   #64
Steel4Pens
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Im off Wednesday at 7am through Saturday. I might try to take a trip down on Wednesday night and stay most of Thursday if I can get someone to ride with me and split gas. Will anyone be down there?
Red Jeep Club #656
Steel4Pens is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-24-2012, 06:14 AM   #65
MrObvious
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel4Pens
Im off Wednesday at 7am through Saturday. I might try to take a trip down on Wednesday night and stay most of Thursday if I can get someone to ride with me and split gas. Will anyone be down there?
Im off wed ad Thursday I have court on Tuesday for a BS ticket but if all goes well and I'm not raped by fees I should be.
Got it stuck. It's still stuck. It's so stuck I could call insurance and say it was stolen and no one would ever know. It's so stuck I don't know anyone with a capable enough 4x4 to even to to where I got stuck to winch or yank me out.
Unread 06-28-2012, 08:17 AM   #66
JEEPGC04
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Going to be vacationing down at Carolina Beach from June 30th-July 7th. Plan to do alot of driving on the beach while there, let me know if anybody will be around
JEEPGC04 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-28-2012, 09:15 PM   #67
MrObvious
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEEPGC04
Going to be vacationing down at Carolina Beach from June 30th-July 7th. Plan to do alot of driving on the beach while there, let me know if anybody will be around
I was down there tonight for some fireworks and brewskies.. I stay off the northend durning 4th around that time.. Too many idiots, and people getting stuck.. Plenty of better places to go wheeling
Unread 06-29-2012, 09:02 AM   #68
JEEPGC04
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
. Too many idiots, and people getting stuck.. Plenty of better places to go wheeling
HAHA ill just drive around them, not worried at all about getting stuck, and yes you are correct about the better places to wheel but its family vacation down there so im not actually there to wheel but i do want to go out and drive on the beach....make the best of it!
JEEPGC04 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-29-2012, 09:23 AM   #69
MrObvious
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEEPGC04

HAHA ill just drive around them, not worried at all about getting stuck, and yes you are correct about the better places to wheel but its family vacation down there so im not actually there to wheel but i do want to go out and drive on the beach....make the best of it!
Right on, well enjoy yourself out on freeman park, if you wanna grab a beer or some food while you're down just get up with me.

Enjoy man!
Unread 07-14-2012, 01:16 PM   #70
Steel4Pens
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Im at marker 12 in a red 06 tj beside a blue tj and a blue 4 door jk if anyone is out here.
Red Jeep Club #656
Unread 07-14-2012, 01:20 PM   #71
MrObvious
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Im at marker 12 in a red 06 tj beside a blue tj and a blue 4 door jk if anyone is out here.
I'm right here at market 9 in a chargold ZJ. Waiting for some more people
Unread 07-14-2012, 01:33 PM   #72
Steel4Pens
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious

I'm right here at market 9 in a chargold ZJ. Waiting for some more people
Ill try to head that way in a little while before I leave
Red Jeep Club #656
Unread 07-14-2012, 01:55 PM   #73
MrObvious
1996 ZJ 

Quote:

Ill try to head that way in a little while before I leave
Stopped by but nobody was around lol
Unread 07-17-2012, 11:58 AM   #74
dcorn
1998 XJ Cherokee 

I'll be out on the beach (hopefully) in my XJ from jul 29 - aug 5. Should be easy to spot, white cherokee on 35's with no doors.
Unread 07-18-2012, 07:43 AM   #75
MrObvious
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcorn
I'll be out on the beach (hopefully) in my XJ from jul 29 - aug 5. Should be easy to spot, white cherokee on 35's with no doors.
Know where I'm getting some 35's
Really though if I see ya out there I'll swing by and say hey, grab a beer or something.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.