Anyone interested in planning a Carolina Beaches/Outer Banks Run this Spring? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > Anyone interested in planning a Carolina Beaches/Outer Banks Run this Spring?

The NEW Revolution Gear and Axle from 4LowParts.comTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 04-15-2012, 01:02 AM   #16
Steel4Pens
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Jon View Post
I just wanted to let everyone know that a few us from Bragg 4X4 will be headed to freeman park the first week end in June the 1-3. I will post more as I get info.
Ill be working nights(1900-0700) that weekend May 30th-June 2nd so I wont be able to make that one.

Red Jeep Club #656
Steel4Pens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2012, 10:15 AM   #17
Mathias3787

I just got back from Carolina Beach for the first time yesterday. The GF and I had a blast. We're trying to make it an every other weekend deal. We camped at the state park but are going to try it on the beach next time.
Mathias3787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2012, 10:35 AM   #18
Steel4Pens
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias3787
I just got back from Carolina Beach for the first time yesterday. The GF and I had a blast. We're trying to make it an every other weekend deal. We camped at the state park but are going to try it on the beach next time.
If you have any questions about camping on the beach send me a pm.....I've done it a ton of times and know a lot of tricks and secrets to make it easier
Red Jeep Club #656
Unread 04-18-2012, 08:32 AM   #19
Mathias3787

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel4Pens View Post
If you have any questions about camping on the beach send me a pm.....I've done it a ton of times and know a lot of tricks and secrets to make it easier
Thanks alot man, I'll definitely hit you up. I think we just got to get used to living with sand everywhere I imagine. We plan on going May 11 -13, if anybody else will be down there let me know and you can stop by for a beer.
Mathias3787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2012, 04:36 AM   #20
Steel4Pens
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias3787

Thanks alot man, I'll definitely hit you up. I think we just got to get used to living with sand everywhere I imagine. We plan on going May 11 -13, if anybody else will be down there let me know and you can stop by for a beer.
Ill be off that weekend so there's a good chance I can make it.
Red Jeep Club #656
Unread 04-23-2012, 01:16 AM   #21
mregister
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias3787 View Post

Yeah, the sand can be a pain when it gets everywhere, especially where you sleep. Luckily for me, I live right by the entrance to Freeman park, so if I get tired of the sand, I just go home and take a shower (also nice to not have to use a full port-a-potty in 95 degree heat).
mregister is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2012, 09:35 AM   #22
OBXsandsjeep
1993 XJ Cherokee 

Cool

I live on the obx. if anyone sets a date I'll take off work and join in.
OBXsandsjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2012, 01:03 PM   #23
pyper
2007 JK Wrangler 

Won't b able to make it in spring but some friends and I r planning on going out for for my bday( July 10) probably weekend b4 or after not sure yet and camping so if anyone is interested in joining ill post the dates when we figure it out
pyper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2012, 01:05 PM   #24
pyper
2007 JK Wrangler 

O and the way I found to fix the sand prob is I sleep in my eno hammock strung between 2 jeeps
pyper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2012, 03:54 AM   #25
Steel4Pens
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone going this weekend for the holiday? I might be able to make it down on Saturday night. I get off work Saturday morning at seven and after a quick nap might be up for a trip down to freeman park
Red Jeep Club #656
Unread 05-23-2012, 01:54 PM   #26
Metallheadd
1998 ZJ 

Im headed to Carolina beach this weekend. Im gonna try out the JK.
Metallheadd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2012, 06:29 PM   #27
Steel4Pens
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallheadd
Im headed to Carolina beach this weekend. Im gonna try out the JK.
I wanna go just hope by the time I get there there is a spot left open for me.holiday weekends or there trend to be really crowded
Red Jeep Club #656
Unread 05-23-2012, 07:45 PM   #28
PA2NCJeep
2008 JK Wrangler 

I will be in Carolina beach this weekend to! Should be a good weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
PA2NCJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2012, 09:10 AM   #29
PA2NCJeep
2008 JK Wrangler 

Metallhead what will you be driving? I will be in a green JK lifted with 35's no top or doors. We will have to go out on the beach one day!

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
PA2NCJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2012, 12:23 PM   #30
Metallheadd
1998 ZJ 

Ah PA2NCJeep Same jeep as you, a green JKU Sahara gray top Stock yell at me if ya see me Im there Friday and Saturday. My buddy is driving a big bronco and its his town so I will just follow I guess. Im staying in Willmington. Im also originally from PA as well.
Metallheadd is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.