Any winston salem jeepers? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > Any winston salem jeepers?

Black Friday SALE! Up to 20% off at Diode Dynamics!Bds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 08-17-2011, 08:20 AM   #1
digs71

Any winston salem jeepers?

Seeing who all is from the Winston Salem/Greensboro area. Would love to get a group together and do some wheeling on a regular basis in the area.

digs71 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-17-2011, 10:34 PM   #2
wyker
2002 WJ 

I'm in Winston Salem. I love jeeps, but I'm not doing too much wheeling in my stock WJ. I just picked it up last week to be a more comfortable replacement of my XJ ill be selling soon.

What do you drive?
wyker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-18-2011, 12:31 AM   #3
digs71

Ive got an 87 YJ. Not to much for mods really. 3 inch lift, with 33's on it. Did a custom exhaust and thats about it!
Unread 08-20-2011, 07:38 AM   #4
criket
2005 WK 

I'm about 45 mins north of WS outside Mt Airy. If you are looking for people to wheel with, check out nc4x4 (dot) com. There's a thread where people post up Uwharrie trips and looking for others to ride with. Great people on that site too.
2005 | WK | Khaki | 3.7 | QT1 | OME HD Front Struts | Rusty's 2" lift in Rear w/ Monroe load levelers (F150 version) | 265/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers | 17" Moabs | 1.5" wheel spacers | Pinch weld mod Rear fender trim mod | 4xG Matrix w/ reciever hitch | 4xG Belly guard | SOLID Diff cover | Cobra CB radio | 4xG antenna mount | Rola roof
criket is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-22-2011, 10:08 AM   #5
99TJNC
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I'm not too far away in greensboro. I've got a 99 tj and am looking for a local group to head out with
99TJNC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2011, 12:32 AM   #6
Bmorgan
1999 WJ 

I am from HP but i work in winston and go to Forsyth Tech and i have a 99 WJ that is stock at the moment but im planning on a lift here soon but i would love to meet up with everyone
Unread 09-26-2011, 04:55 PM   #7
Eurotrash
2005 WK 

I live in Greensboro and am in kville and winston on weekends. Hit me up. 336-214-6684 text is easiest I stay busy
Eurotrash is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-27-2011, 10:34 AM   #8
RugersCJ5
1979 CJ5 

Hey, I have 2 wranglers and my buddies have 2 more. We usually go to Uwharrie or lexington to play. I was looking for someone in Winston who could help me do a "nutter bypass", timing, and possible carb adjustment. If anyone wants to help I pay in beer, or we have a stocked bar at the house. Let me know, the better this jeep runs the more fun we could have!
RugersCJ5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-30-2011, 07:16 AM   #9
digs71

Rugers wish i could help you with the bypass. I haven't attempted it yet, been thinking about it a lot, but haven't actually tired it. Let me know if you end up finding someone who has done it!

Also I am looking at making a trek down to Uwharrie here in the middle of October. Looking at the 22nd or 23rd if anyone else is interested. Hate to push it out that far, but my schedule wont let me get down there any sooner.
Unread 10-06-2011, 10:20 AM   #10
wyker
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmorgan View Post
I am from HP but i work in winston and go to Forsyth Tech and i have a 99 WJ that is stock at the moment but im planning on a lift here soon but i would love to meet up with everyone
I am taking a class at Forsyth tech and also hae a stock WJ.. It's a small world. I'm there at night though. You?
wyker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-07-2011, 01:10 AM   #11
Bmorgan
1999 WJ 

I'm taking auto tech during the day. My classes always start at 12. I have the charcoal wj with the black grille I don't know if I'm there when you are though. What are you taking?

Sent from my iPhone using my thumbs
Unread 10-14-2011, 11:54 AM   #12
Minimdr

Ws

I'm in Winston. Should be heading to URE Sat 10/15 for trail work and then Nov 4-6th for trail riding...

I just bought an 11 JKU Rubicon. With 2.5" lift.
Unread 10-15-2011, 07:35 AM   #13
joshr1987

1998 TJ Wrangler 

I am in Greensboro. I normally ride with a couple Tjs and sometimes a Yj. I go to Uwharrie atleast once a month when its open. My g/f also has a 2011 jku rubicon that gets wheeled. We are always down to meet new Jeep people. Probably going to be heading down to uwharrie weekend of the 22nd and doing some wheeling on some private land this weekend. Really been wanting to get down to Uwharrie for a work day but they always seem to fall on days Im too busy or working.. I'm at work right now actually...
joshr1987 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-18-2011, 01:09 PM   #14
RugersCJ5
1979 CJ5 

Planning a Uwharrie trip Sunday morning october 23rd if anyone is interested. Got a couple wranglers leaving out of Winston.
RugersCJ5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-19-2011, 08:40 AM   #15
Minimdr

23rd

I have to work the weekend of the 23rd. But am going down the first weekend of Nov. and staying at The Underground House, with a few other Jeeps.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.