Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

2nd Annual Spring Uwharrie OHV Jamboree

20K views 456 replies 20 participants last post by  LifeProof 
#1 ·

Saturday, March 30th. Trails open early on Friday the 29th. Address for the Eldorado Outpost is 4021 N Carolina 109, Troy, NC 27371.

Clubs, Dealers, Parts Manufacturers, Swap Meet, UORTC 4x4 Games, Helicopter rides, Off-Road Test Track, ect.

Fly-over from the Fall Jamboree. I'm partial because you can see my rig on it.

VVV Click icon for more information. VVV

So, who's going? I'll be there with 3 rigs and some ATV's if it all works out.

See less See more
1 3
#372 ·
Any confirmation on the Kodak rock section of rocky mountain loop being closed?

Thanks

#387 ·
Did you get a pic of the jeeps trying to see how close they could get to you while you were there?

#386 ·
that blows, after we went up dutch john today, which by the way was sooo awesome. I'm talking about going up the hill with the high ledges on both sides, oh man was that clay wet and slushy lol, anyway while going down the other side i slid off the trail and had to get pulled back up by my friend and my windshield frame smashed a tree nice and good, i'll get pics up tomorrow.

#390 ·
I know i need an engine / trans skid before we go back. My oil pan didn't hit anything but after washing and looking under it today it's very vunerable.

#398 ·
AndyAllen said:
Yeah it was no fun :laugh: . Why? was it bad?
Clay hit a rock and broke off his tie rod ends, Seth was having some DS problems I believe. We saw a guy crash down and pop out a coil and break his shock. Seth said a guy in his group broke all kinda of **** on his samurai. I don't remember the details though. Except that I came out unscathed :highfive:

Sent from my iForum using JeepPhone

#413 ·
I Have the BDS lift

View attachment 599115

as well and I love it. I have their shocks and they're awesome off road like drivin a Caddy over rocks.
I thought that was you we kept seeing. We were parked at the intersection of Wolf Den and Slab Pile when you drove by on Wolf Den.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.