2008 Liberty - stock - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > 2008 Liberty - stock

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 03-22-2012, 03:55 PM   #1
mzMarch
2008 KK Liberty 

2008 Liberty - stock

New to 4wheelin with my Liberty, looking for some places to go play, but that can be done with stock vehicle. Love going to the mtns - fiance' has a lifted Silverado and go with him lots. I would like to drive some myself ..... any suggestions welcome!!

image-1000404227.jpg

mzMarch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 07:00 PM   #2
_AdriaN_
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I don't believe I have ever seen a liberty dirty, especially one this new!

You are a bit out of the way but there are some other guys up near Asheville going Saturday and I am going for my first time.
_AdriaN_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 08:54 PM   #3
mzMarch
2008 KK Liberty 

Lol .... thanks!!! it was just a small trip up the road & can't wait to get it more dirty - why have a 4x4 if you ain't playin in some mudd??!!
Thanks for the invite, not really out of the way if had more notice. My fiance' & I go to the NC mtns often looking for places but mostly with his truck
mzMarch is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.