1st Annual Fall Uwharrie OHV Jamboree - Oct. 13 - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > 1st Annual Fall Uwharrie OHV Jamboree - Oct. 13

Oconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops andPerformance tuning programmers @ oconee off road 706 534 9Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 10-07-2012, 02:19 PM   #61
sjones26573
Au revoir, gopher.

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankoid View Post
I think you would be okay on most of the trails. Just stay away from 15 and parts of 3. 12 has a couple tricky spots that I had to give it hell to make it through, but you can always winch through those spots. The rest of the trails I usually do you would be fine. They are like URE trails but more of it. You seriously need to try to get that hp30 on NC4x4. Then you would be golden.
I'm working on selling some parts so we'll see. I still need more fab time on the 8.8 to even consider it. No idea when that's going to happen. My rig is sitting in the driveway in pieces as I drive back to State. This bumper is a ******* PITA, way more involved than all this axle work I'm working on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson - Top Gear Botswana Special
Why don't all cars have no doors? When I come to power I'm going to make it a rule because this is just better.
sjones26573 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-07-2012, 04:04 PM   #62
JCJeep97
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Hey Seth and Clay, yous guys should come to Windrock Park (formerly Coal Creek OHV) next month on the weekend of the 17th.
I'd like to. Hopefully school will permit me to take another break by then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjones26573 View Post
Same here. I was like that changed quickly.
First time doing Daniel:

Unread 10-07-2012, 04:12 PM   #63
sjones26573
Au revoir, gopher.

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCJeep97 View Post
My thoughts exactly.

Quote:
Why don't all cars have no doors? When I come to power I'm going to make it a rule because this is just better.
Unread 10-07-2012, 06:02 PM   #64
Jankoid
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjones26573

I'm working on selling some parts so we'll see. I still need more fab time on the 8.8 to even consider it. No idea when that's going to happen. My rig is sitting in the driveway in pieces as I drive back to State. This bumper is a ******* PITA, way more involved than all this axle work I'm working on.
Carry some stuff to the swap meet at URE, maybe you will have some luck there. I would carry some stuff but Clay keeps buying everything I have!
Jankoid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-07-2012, 06:04 PM   #65
sjones26573
Au revoir, gopher.

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Carry some stuff to the swap meet at URE, maybe you will have some luck there. I would carry some stuff but Clay keeps buying everything I have!
That is a good idea! Luckily I just sold the winch plate for $110 plus shipping so theres a start.

Quote:
Unread 10-07-2012, 08:42 PM   #66
Fatman
2008 CJ7 

Quote:
See you there.

If anybody here is interested in rolling together, we can meet up at the Outpost some time Saturday morning. I imagine we won't be on the trails Friday because nobody wants to pay for the passes (that would be an addl $30 for all of our toys). If we get the spot we're hoping for, we'll be in the back right of Art Lilley.
Hey we'd like to meet up with you JF guys, looks like there wont be any other guys from our club. My gf & I are pulling outta Raleigh at 8, hit the outpost by 10:00 for a pass, quick walk through the swap meet and then head out to find a camp site, then hit the trails. I'll be flat towing my CJ with a gray F150
Unread 10-07-2012, 08:46 PM   #67
mcannon111
2006 TJ Wrangler 

seth if you aint done with that 8.8 by christmas i'm driving up there and putting that 8.8 in for you.

live in sc? join [COLOR="Blue"]OffroadSC.com[/COLOR]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/silver-bullet-1249782/"][COLOR="Silver"]The Silver Bullet[/COLOR][/URL]
mcannon111 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-07-2012, 08:47 PM   #68
sjones26573
Au revoir, gopher.

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
Hey we'd like to meet up with you JF guys, looks like there wont be any other guys from our club. My gf & I are pulling outta Raleigh at 8, hit the outpost by 10:00 for a pass, quick walk through the swap meet and then head out to find a camp site, then hit the trails. I'll be flat towing my CJ with a gray F150
Thats cool. I can expect our group to be a yellow TJ, red YJ, red LJ, black TJ, a silver TJ, a tan Yota, and, if biggoofy is with us, a ZJ.

Quote:
Unread 10-07-2012, 08:49 PM   #69
sjones26573
Au revoir, gopher.

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcannon111 View Post
seth if you aint done with that 8.8 by christmas i'm driving up there and putting that 8.8 in for you.
I'm sorry, did you not see the work we did Thurs? Got some **** done. Truss comes next, then brakes and done. Just need a weekend to finish it.

Quote:
Unread 10-07-2012, 09:00 PM   #70
mcannon111
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I'm sorry, did you not see the work we did Thurs? Got some **** done. Truss comes next, then brakes and done. Just need a weekend to finish it.
I'm just messing with you buddy you did a good bit of work i saw. Sucks you came home for the FSU game though that got crazy!

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/silver-bullet-1249782/"][COLOR="Silver"]The Silver Bullet[/COLOR][/URL]
Unread 10-07-2012, 09:12 PM   #71
sjones26573
Au revoir, gopher.

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcannon111 View Post
I'm just messing with you buddy you did a good bit of work i saw. Sucks you came home for the FSU game though that got crazy!
Caught it on TV. Not gonna lie, did not see that coming.

Quote:
Unread 10-07-2012, 10:27 PM   #72
mcannon111
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjones26573

Caught it on TV. Not gonna lie, did not see that coming.
No one was!!!

Unread 10-08-2012, 02:02 PM   #73
sjones26573
Au revoir, gopher.

2004 TJ Wrangler 

The only Amtrak Friday late enough for me to make is sold out! The earliest one Saturday is 6:45 and arrives in Kannapolis at 9:24. No bueno.

Quote:
Unread 10-08-2012, 02:41 PM   #74
JCJeep97
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Where do you need to get to? I'm going to URE Friday evening to camp, might could give you a ride.
Unread 10-08-2012, 03:01 PM   #75
sjones26573
Au revoir, gopher.

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCJeep97 View Post
Where do you need to get to? I'm going to URE Friday evening to camp, might could give you a ride.
I have to get home and get my rig buttoned up and ready to go but I can get someone to get me from the Outpost. Any idea when you're leaving?

Quote:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.