1st Annual Fall Uwharrie OHV Jamboree - Oct. 13 - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > North Carolina Jeep Forum > 1st Annual Fall Uwharrie OHV Jamboree - Oct. 13

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 09-25-2012, 08:52 PM   #16
sxi4evr
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I plan on going

by the way if someone that's going sees this and has or knows someone with a cj7 or yj hardtop for sale let me know please!

Unread 09-25-2012, 09:32 PM   #17
sjones26573
Au revoir, gopher.

2004 TJ Wrangler 

I'll probably also be meeting up with a friend from NCSU that drives a built Yota. Just going to be him and his dad since his club isn't coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson - Top Gear Botswana Special
Why don't all cars have no doors? When I come to power I'm going to make it a rule because this is just better.
sjones26573 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2012, 09:33 PM   #18
sjones26573
Au revoir, gopher.

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxi4evr View Post
I plan on going

by the way if someone that's going sees this and has or knows someone with a cj7 or yj hardtop for sale let me know please!
Might be one at the swap meet.

Quote:
Why don't all cars have no doors? When I come to power I'm going to make it a rule because this is just better.
Unread 09-25-2012, 09:38 PM   #19
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

hmmm...I would but I have an exam that Friday and that Saturday
EugeneTheTJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2012, 09:50 PM   #20
sjones26573
Au revoir, gopher.

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EugeneTheTJ View Post
hmmm...I would but I have an exam that Friday and that Saturday
Chapel Hill huh?

Quote:
Unread 09-26-2012, 07:29 AM   #21
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjones26573 View Post
Chapel Hill huh?
Yep...grad school likes to take all of my time away from me
Unread 09-26-2012, 07:33 AM   #22
sxi4evr
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Might be one at the swap meet.
that's what i was hoping! thought i'd put that up just to give someone an incentive to haul one out hah
Unread 09-26-2012, 08:15 AM   #23
sjones26573
Au revoir, gopher.

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EugeneTheTJ View Post
Yep...grad school likes to take all of my time away from me
I hear ya. Seriously considering grad school. Not sure a double major will be enough for a job anymore.

Quote:
Unread 09-26-2012, 12:54 PM   #24
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I hear ya. Seriously considering grad school. Not sure a double major will be enough for a job anymore.
Honestly double majors don't really mean much anymore. Hell, because of all the loans and start-up schools we have an undergrad degree hardly means anything anymore.

Do grad school, and do it in something that has on campus recruiting programs. Your long term wallet will thank you.
Unread 09-27-2012, 07:09 PM   #25
04<TJ>renegade
2008 JK Wrangler 

Myself-Corey Whitford and Marc Canady will be there from Carolina Crawlerz we'll be staying in campsite 25 at Arrowhead and should be there friday evening around 5-6pm...the rest of the group isn't able to come...i hate crowds as well but it helps keep Uwharrie OHV up and running so i'm all for it and as biggoofy said Uwharrie is tons of fun when its nice and wet and it also keeps the dust down

98 TJ 4 Banger STOCK getting a 5.2 Magnum and starting over

Carolina Crawlerz
04<TJ>renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2012, 07:15 PM   #26
sjones26573
Au revoir, gopher.

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04<TJ>renegade View Post
Myself-Corey Whitford and Marc Canady will be there from Carolina Crawlerz we'll be staying in campsite 25 at Arrowhead and should be there friday evening around 5-6pm...the rest of the group isn't able to come...i hate crowds as well but it helps keep Uwharrie OHV up and running so i'm all for it and as biggoofy said Uwharrie is tons of fun when its nice and wet and it also keeps the dust down
See you there.

If anybody here is interested in rolling together, we can meet up at the Outpost some time Saturday morning. I imagine we won't be on the trails Friday because nobody wants to pay for the passes (that would be an addl $30 for all of our toys). If we get the spot we're hoping for, we'll be in the back right of Art Lilley.

Quote:
Unread 09-27-2012, 07:25 PM   #27
04<TJ>renegade
2008 JK Wrangler 

year pass is 30$ worth it if you go 2 times a year even...we probrably won't be around the outpost to much saturday due to overcrowdage but look for my TJ on 35 KM2s snorkel and Carolina Crawlerz decal on windshield...i'll be with a lime green TJ on 38 Yoko Geolanders and Treks hiline fenders. hope to see you around

98 TJ 4 Banger STOCK getting a 5.2 Magnum and starting over

Carolina Crawlerz
04<TJ>renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2012, 07:31 PM   #28
sjones26573
Au revoir, gopher.

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04<TJ>renegade View Post
year pass is 30$ worth it if you go 2 times a year even...we probrably won't be around the outpost to much saturday due to overcrowdage but look for my TJ on 35 KM2s snorkel and Carolina Crawlerz decal on windshield...i'll be with a lime green TJ on 38 Yoko Geolanders and Treks hiline fenders. hope to see you around
Ok cool. But the $30 is 6 $5 passes for 2 rigs and 4 ATV's. We dont take everything enough to warrant year passes all around, although my TJ will probably get one next year.

Quote:
Unread 09-27-2012, 07:34 PM   #29
Jankoid
2002 TJ Wrangler 

With as many times as you've been this year it would have been cheaper for you to have bought a year pass Seth. Hell, even if I'm only going to be there 3 times a year I'm going to buy a $30 pass just to help support the trails. I have a year pass on both of my Jeeps for that very reason.
Jankoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2012, 07:39 PM   #30
sjones26573
Au revoir, gopher.

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankoid View Post
With as many times as you've been this year it would have been cheaper for you to have bought a year pass Seth. Hell, even if I'm only going to be there 3 times a year I'm going to buy a $30 pass just to help support the trails. I have a year pass on both of my Jeeps for that very reason.
I know. Like I said, TJ will have it next year. Just didn't expect as many opportunities as I've had, considering it was High School -> Job -> College with no breaks in between. I just can't fight the addiction.

Quote:

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.