Zoe Fire dept fundraiser-Charles Booth ride (near Slade) May-17th - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Kentucky Jeep Forum > Zoe Fire dept fundraiser-Charles Booth ride (near Slade) May-17th

ARTEC JK UNDER ARMOR - 4 door Bellypan KitsPoison Spyder DeFender Inner Fender KitsCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 05-01-2008, 09:38 PM   #1
dudeinajp
Web Wheeler

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Zoe Fire dept fundraiser-Charles Booth ride (near Slade) May-17th

Quote:
This years fire dept. fundraiser will occur on Saturday May 17. This is to raise money to help fund the volunteer fire department that responds to fire and rescue in the Zacharia area where we ride. They will be serving a meal after the ride at the volunteer fire department at Zoe, KY. This is just down the road a mile or so past Zachariah toward Beattyville. They have requested $20 (donation) per vehicle to ride, it is a fundraiser. There will also be door prizes that have been donated. (If you have something to donate, it would be appreciated). Registration will run till about 9 am. Hopefully we will hit the trail shortly thereafter.

Spread the word and let's try to get some extra participation to support this worthy cause.

Thanks.

dudeinajp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2008, 10:37 AM   #2
WMW0505
2001 XJ Cherokee 

I'm in. I'll tell my boss I need off for that day.
D44 open
33x12.50 Dunlop Mud Rovers
4.56:1 gears
WMW0505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2008, 08:26 PM   #3
dudeinajp
Web Wheeler

1998 XJ Cherokee 

bump...........
Unread 05-12-2008, 09:48 PM   #4
dudeinajp
Web Wheeler

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Coming up this weekend....................

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.