Yet another Turkey Bay thread - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Kentucky Jeep Forum > Yet another Turkey Bay thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 10-14-2013, 07:25 PM   #1
baskoner
2013 WK 

Wk Yet another Turkey Bay thread

Hi Folks,

Few questions:

1. How varied are the trails in Turkey Bay? I can only find pics of Wranglers doing serious stuff. I want to find something a bit more tame to break in my GC Trailhawk.

2. Does anyone have GPX files for the Jeep (as opposed to ATV) trails? I got this fancy iOS app called Scenic Map and would like to see something other than a huge load of squiggles in a PDF.

Thanks!

[I]"Who needs a sunroof when you have Quadra-Lift®?"[/I]
baskoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2013, 08:24 AM   #2
Turfzilla
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Lot of different style trails. You can stay on the yellow trails and get around the park easily.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.