What do you want? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Kentucky Jeep Forum > What do you want?

CCOR is your 1 stop source for everything Jeep!TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGSteinjager TJ tube doors

Unread 02-22-2009, 08:44 AM   #1
Brads_nky_yj

What do you want?

I am wondering, what do all of YOU want to do with the club this year? This will be brought up at all of the meetings as well but Im just tryin to get an idea of what everyone would like to do. I have alot of ideas in my head, alot of really cool ideas but its not all about me. What kinda club stuff do you wanna do? Of course monthly club rides, monthly meetings but other stuff. So far this is what Im thinking:

Local meet n greets in different parts of the state. Just grab some lunch and hang out with other members and potential members, that way the new guys can get to know some of us club guys.

Trail clean up runs. This helps get our name out there, meet new and local people and most of all help keep our great hobby alive. Without cleaning up the trails that some people destroy, they wont be there.

Rides with other clubs. This is a way to network and meet new people as well. I already have plans to have a ride with the Jeeps Gone Wild people and have been in contact with some guys with the Kentucky Krawlers as well as K&I Fourwheelers.

What else do you guys wanna do? Local stuff like car washes or fundraisers? Let me know. You can say anything you would like and all ideas are great and appreciated!

Thanks,
Brad
T.O.R.C. President

Unread 02-23-2009, 08:58 AM   #2
WMW0505
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Good questions...I'll give them some thought during my classes today.
D44 open
33x12.50 Dunlop Mud Rovers
4.56:1 gears
WMW0505 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.