Turtle bay land between the lakes - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Kentucky Jeep Forum > Turtle bay land between the lakes

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitClayton Off Road - Come see us at these events!

Unread 05-20-2013, 01:33 PM   #1
dblb

Turtle bay land between the lakes

I'll be in the area Memorial Day weekend. I'm trying to decide if I want to bring the jeep for a offroad day. I haven't been to the area and am curious if anyone plans to be out Sunday or Monday 5-26,27 2013?

dblb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2013, 02:20 PM   #2
Domino
1980 CJ5 

I'm thinking your talking about Turkey Bay? I'm actually thinking about taking the jeep up there sat. I'm sure there will be people up there all weekend.
Domino is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2013, 02:28 PM   #3
dblb

Yes I might have typed it wrong. I don't like to wheel alone and am getting the boat out sat. If I know I can tag along with someone I just might have to check it out. I can't update my profile but my rig is a jk rubi on 37's pretty well armored and built.
Unread 05-20-2013, 03:00 PM   #4
Domino
1980 CJ5 

Lol you should be good to go! I'm in an 80 cj5 on 32's. last time I went it was just me and my wife but iv also got a winch to boot. Had to use it a couple of times. I would be surprised if there weren't people up there all weekend though.
Unread 05-20-2013, 03:02 PM   #5
dblb

Thanks for the update. Is there any areas to avoid or anything that's a must do?
Unread 05-20-2013, 03:10 PM   #6
Domino
1980 CJ5 

Iv only taken the jeep there once and took it very easy. I'm no guide by any means for the area. I just took off and rode around basically. Trails are marked by difficulty but I don't think the are all accurate. If you are for sure going to go for the day on sun I might can change my plans around and meet you there. I don't like wheeling alone either. But I'm also in an old rig and not up for extreme testing.
Unread 05-21-2013, 04:40 PM   #7
dblb

Looks like a for sure on Sunday. I think we will roll the dice and cross our fingers that we can find someone to show is around.
Unread 05-21-2013, 04:45 PM   #8
Domino
1980 CJ5 

Sounds like a plan to me. I'm pretty sure we will be there sun. Sounds like there will be others as well.
Unread 05-21-2013, 06:02 PM   #9
dblb

Stop if you see me. Silver rubi with IN plates and a couple of jerry cans on the back. Ill prob hang by the check in just a little bit to see if I can tag along with someone. We will be there rain or shine.
Unread 05-21-2013, 06:07 PM   #10
Domino
1980 CJ5 

Shot you a pm.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.