T.O.R.C. February Meeting - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Kentucky Jeep Forum > T.O.R.C. February Meeting

Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinJeep Wrangler Complete Gear Upgrade Kits with Installs andIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 02-05-2009, 03:04 PM   #1
Brads_nky_yj

T.O.R.C. February Meeting

Ok all! The first official T.O.R.C. Off Road meeting will be held on SUNDAY FEBRUARY 15TH.

We are meeting at Cici's Pizza in Georgetown, KY. Here is the address and phone number:

106 Osbourne Way # 4
Georgetown, KY 40324
(502) 863-1605

Try and be there by 6:00pm and that way we can get seated, eat first and then try and conduct a little business after everyone has gotten some food in their stomachs.

I will bring membership applications, by laws and some information about the club etc etc. I will have plenty so this way you will have a hard copy of the by laws and can take some applications for friends or whatever.

If you have any questions please feel free to post up or PM me. Thanks and hope to see you all there! If you plan on coming let me know so I can get an idea of how many are coming. Thanks!

Brad D.
T.O.R.C. President

Unread 02-05-2009, 07:38 PM   #2
bgwyllys61
1997 XJ Cherokee 

can you bring copies of this stuff to me on saturday?
bgwyllys61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2009, 05:49 AM   #3
Brads_nky_yj

All I have completely done right now are the membership applications and Im gonna bring a bunch saturday but as soon as I finish the by laws and club rules/requirements I will email em to ya! They should be done by next week.

Oh and just so everyone know the website is officially being created this weekend. I finally decided on someone to do it and we are sitting down and talking about what I want in it this afternoon so hopefully by early next week it will be up and running. It will include links to your favorite websites/tech places/offroad shops, a forum where everyone can join and post up stuff, a member section with individual member pages which will hold a few pictures and all your info, a calendar which will have all meetings and events/rides (As we plan them), a potential member section with all forms, and then on the first page some info on the club and some other goodies. Yeah , be excited!! lol
Unread 02-06-2009, 07:09 AM   #4
spyder6
Got that Toyota chit

trail etiquette seminar?

My builds: Bruiser and The Grey

|Forge Overland| or follow us on Facebook
spyder6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2009, 07:35 AM   #5
Brads_nky_yj

Do what?? lol
Unread 02-06-2009, 08:02 AM   #6
pyrow07
2005 TJ Wrangler 

He means what is expected of you as you go on trail rides as in littering and stuff like that
pyrow07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2009, 08:23 AM   #7
Brads_nky_yj

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrow07 View Post
He means what is expected of you as you go on trail rides as in littering and stuff like that
I know lol We can discuss that at the meeting. I have the by laws done and will have the rules and vehicle requirements done by tonight for everyone.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.