We would like to invite everyone out to the 2nd Annual Crawl for the Cure Trail Ride and Cruise-In. The day will start with a guided morning ride through East Lynn Lake area, this will be a "stocker/family friendly" ride, ending at Hooters of Barboursville WV for a Cruise-In. You can participate in both the Trail Ride and Cruise-In or either part, times listed below.
T-shirts can be ordered from our website front page (ARROC.com) via PayPal.
These are per order shirts and will be handed out the day of the event. Deadline for pre-order is 10/17.
We will have a RTI ramp with a Flex Off competition along with many Door Prizes. Pink and Black T-Shirts will be available.
All proceeds and donations going to the Susan G Komen of West Virginia Foundation.
-Meeting Time: 8:30
-Location: Wal-Mart 100 McGinnis Drive, Wayne, West Virginia 25570
-On Trail at: 10:00am
-Stop: Noon (break and some door prizes)
-Off Trail at: 2:00pm
-Hooters Meet and Greet: 3:00-6:00pm (Shirts, RTI ramp, Door Prizes, Food and more fun!)
Here is some info on who we will be donating to: Susan G. Komen
About Susan G. Komen for the Cure® and the Komen West Virginia Affiliate Nancy G. Brinker promised her dying sister, Susan G. Komen, she would do everything in her power to end breast cancer forever. The year 1982, that promise became Susan G. Komen for the Cure and launched the global breast cancer movement. The WV Affiliate of Komen for the Cure is working to better the lives of those facing breast cancers in the local community. They join more than a million breast cancer survivors and activists around the globe as part of the world’s largest and most progressive grassroots network fighting breast cancer. Through events like the Komen WV Race for the Cure®, the WV Affiliate has invested approx. 2 million dollars in community breast health programs servicing the 55 counties of WV. Up to 75 percent of net proceeds generated by the Affiliate stay in West Virginia. The remaining 25% goes to the national Susan G. Komen for the Cure Grant Award Program to fund research. For more information, call 304-556-4808 or visit http://www.komenwv.org