Searching for previous Owner! Lex Area - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Kentucky Jeep Forum > Searching for previous Owner! Lex Area

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGAlloy USA Still Available

Unread 08-11-2011, 07:33 PM   #1
OustedJeep
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Exclamation Searching for previous Owner! Lex Area

So... I picked up a jeep. It's a good running jeep.

But its been home wired. I need to find the previous owner. I don't know if he was on here, or if anyone knows him. But I need to know why he did it and how exactly he did it.

Here's the specs.

1989 Red Jeep Cherokee Laradeo, Purchased in Paris, KY.
Has two toggle switches. One for the wipers, one for the tail lights.
The steering column is also broken, just past the tilt. The entire wheel just wobbles.
Radio and speakers are missing from a burglary it looks like.
Back hatch does does latch properly, needed a bungy cord or wiggle the latch to make it stay.
Body's beat to hell and back.
Also, it had a headlight out. :]

PM me if you know who's jeep this was, or this is your old jeep.

If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to ask.

The guy I bought it from owns a shop, and said his wife made him get rid of it.

I really would like to talk to the guy that wired this all up, and try to fix the original problem, or at least get the wiring straightened out.

OustedJeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.