New OHV Park at old Hillz & Hollarz location - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Kentucky Jeep Forum > New OHV Park at old Hillz & Hollarz location

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-LoadFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Reply
Unread 08-20-2013, 11:41 AM   #31
XJNKY
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: , Central KY
Posts: 471
Quote:
Originally Posted by MudMadnessMotor View Post
I Don't think anyone would enter into a tug of war with their off road rigs
I don't either. But it'd be fun to watch.

XJNKY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-20-2013, 05:14 PM   #32
MudMadnessMotor
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by XJNKY

I don't either. But it'd be fun to watch.
Yea I agree
MudMadnessMotor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-28-2013, 07:42 AM   #33
WXman
Registered User
2001 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 3,241
I haven't been since it was Hillz N Hollarz. I think the guy (Joe) that ran it is the guy who now runs Dirty Turtle.

On my ATV I had a blast at Hillz N Hollarz. I think it's a good park and it's the closest one for me so I'll go check it out again in a 4x4 soon.
__________________
'92 YJ - heavily modded
'96 ZJ - heavily modded
'05 KJ CRD Limited - 370 lb./ft. from a 4-cylinder and trail ready. Pure awesomeness.
'11 Mango Tango JKU Sport - Mods
'12 Dozer JKU Sport S - 6-speed - ACE rock rails - Max Tow package - Daystar spacers - 33x12.50 Duratracs
WXman is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-28-2013, 07:51 AM   #34
XJNKY
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: , Central KY
Posts: 471
WXman, you have quite the collection listed there. I'm envious. Especially the CRD.
XJNKY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-31-2013, 08:16 AM   #35
MudMadnessMotor
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by WXman
I haven't been since it was Hillz N Hollarz. I think the guy (Joe) that ran it is the guy who now runs Dirty Turtle.

On my ATV I had a blast at Hillz N Hollarz. I think it's a good park and it's the closest one for me so I'll go check it out again in a 4x4 soon.
Yea the guy who use to run the place for us was Joe. I herd he's been having trouble out of his county threatening to shut Dirty Turtle down poor guy has the worst luck with off road parks.
MudMadnessMotor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-13-2013, 10:32 AM   #36
MudMadnessMotor
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by MudMadnessMotor

Yea the guy who use to run the place for us was Joe. I herd he's been having trouble out of his county threatening to shut Dirty Turtle down poor guy has the worst luck with off road parks.
If anyone interested in Muddy Gras here are the prices for September 28th
image-3780576883.jpg

MudMadnessMotor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-17-2013, 02:38 PM   #37
XJNKY
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: , Central KY
Posts: 471
Ouch. Feels a little steep... but if you guys can deliver what you're promising, I guess it's not too bad.

I had every intention of coming to check it out on the 28th. But my Jeep (my DD) is sitting at the dealer, where even they can't figure out what the heck is wrong with it. I don't foresee it being fixed in time. Actually, basically everything I own needs something fixed on it right now...
XJNKY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-17-2013, 02:44 PM   #38
SKINUM
Registered User
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bristol, va
Posts: 904
Is this per person or per ride? Seems as though per person correct?

I know there is confusion over this due to different parks charging in different manners.
SKINUM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-17-2013, 03:08 PM   #39
MudMadnessMotor
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKINUM
Is this per person or per ride? Seems as though per person correct?

I know there is confusion over this due to different parks charging in different manners.
Yes it would be per person.
MudMadnessMotor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-17-2013, 03:15 PM   #40
MudMadnessMotor
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by XJNKY
Ouch. Feels a little steep... but if you guys can deliver what you're promising, I guess it's not too bad.

I had every intention of coming to check it out on the 28th. But my Jeep (my DD) is sitting at the dealer, where even they can't figure out what the heck is wrong with it. I don't foresee it being fixed in time. Actually, basically everything I won needs something fixed on it right now...
Sorry to hear about your jeep hope its get fixed soon. And we will try not to disappoint you our park is off road heaven and if you have an open seat ill personally ride with you as a trail guid and take you to prime trails for free.
MudMadnessMotor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-18-2013, 08:06 AM   #41
XJNKY
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: , Central KY
Posts: 471
Quote:
Originally Posted by MudMadnessMotor View Post
Sorry to hear about your jeep hope its get fixed soon. And we will try not to disappoint you our park is off road heaven and if you have an open seat ill personally ride with you as a trail guid and take you to prime trails for free.
I appreciate the offer. Just got a call from the dealer... not happy about the price, but I may have it back by the weekend.

I'm close enough I can come check it out sometime. Are you guys going to be open all winter, or are you running it seasonally?

I live in Frankfort, but I'm from Monterey, so I know the local terrain.
XJNKY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-18-2013, 12:30 PM   #42
MudMadnessMotor
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by XJNKY

I appreciate the offer. Just got a call from the dealer... not happy about the price, but I may have it back by the weekend.

I'm close enough I can come check it out sometime. Are you guys going to be open all winter, or are you running it seasonally?

I live in Frankfort, but I'm from Monterey, so I know the local terrain.
No we have to close at the end of October I'm not sure when we open back up but when I find out ill tell you
MudMadnessMotor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-18-2013, 12:46 PM   #43
XJNKY
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: , Central KY
Posts: 471
Is that a zoning thing?
XJNKY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-18-2013, 12:56 PM   #44
MudMadnessMotor
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 24
Yea and all the hunting that goes on around the farm that time of year we don't want one of our jeepers to get shot with a high powered rifle. It's a safety thing to
MudMadnessMotor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-18-2013, 01:01 PM   #45
XJNKY
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: , Central KY
Posts: 471
Fair enough. I know some of the parks run all winter, and others have specific times they are closed. Gotta keep the neighbors happy. I just didn't know if that was one of the zoning provisions.
XJNKY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Thread Tools






Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.