Moving to Morehead KY - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Kentucky Jeep Forum > Moving to Morehead KY

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 10-22-2012, 01:16 PM   #1
sxysouthtx
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Moving to Morehead KY

Alright, I'm moving out to Morehead,KY. Moving from south Texas. So the mountains and forests of Kentucky are going to be a welcomed change. I used to live in the mountains in Oregon, and spent some years stationed in south Germany. So this is kind of similar. What kind of wheeling is in Kentucky? Also, I read up that Kentucky has brown, brook and rainbow trout, where do I go to fish for those? I have a size 8 fly rod I use for salt water and I'm dying to try it out once I get up there. Anyway, I'm beyond stoked to move the the frontier land.

Unread 10-31-2012, 04:11 PM   #2
lemonsigmapi
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Check out arroc and Kentucky krawlers forums. Not many places to wheel local, but a ton of places within a couple hours. Cave run lake is one of the biggest lakes in the state in Rowan county.
lemonsigmapi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-31-2012, 06:16 PM   #3
cactus_jack
1998 XJ Cherokee 

When you get here, hit me up at NAPA. Youll see my black XJ sitting in the parking lot most of the time. I live right in town so I can show you some decent play areas, lol. Good thing you like to fish, Cave Run Lake is the Muskie capital of the world

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.