Louisville - I need an hour of someone's time - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Kentucky Jeep Forum > Louisville - I need an hour of someone's time

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 02-10-2013, 04:20 PM   #1
4wmm

Louisville - I need an hour of someone's time

All,
I'm looking at a WJ in Louisville. I'm planning to fly in and get it then drive it to CO this week. I'd love to have someone go look at it for me and give it a closer look before I go through the hassle.

I'm willing to pay a few bucks ($20 to $40) to cover gas and time.

If you're willing to do a brother Jeeper a solid favor then please give me a call and I can tell you where it is and what I'd like to know about the Jeep.

Thanks, Will

803 four two two 6933

04 LJ build TBD
4wmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2013, 09:02 AM   #2
citRon
1996 XJ Cherokee 

sorry I didn't see this- I would have absolutely helped you out...hopefully someone did and didn't post...
citRon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2013, 04:12 PM   #3
4wmm

Thanks.

I did get a response. Someone went and looked, called me, we talked it over and decided it was a really good thing that he went and looked. Jeep was not as advertised.

I thought we communicated by way of this thread but apparently not. Regardless, I appreciate the offer. The Jeep community is always helpful.
04 LJ build TBD
4wmm is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.