Looking to plan a trip to LBL in KY. - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Kentucky Jeep Forum > Looking to plan a trip to LBL in KY.

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 07-12-2008, 07:17 PM   #16
J-Mox
2004 TJ Wrangler 

The guy that took the "Trucks" crew out is one of the trail guides for Jeep Jamboree. He's a great guy to run with out there!

J-Mox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2008, 07:24 PM   #17
samsonitesamson
1995 ZJ 

the wife and I are going to LBL the weekend of the 25th (July) anyone that might want to do some light trail riding send me a PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnabb View Post
it bolted right up, except one bolt but i didn't need it anyway
samsonitesamson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2008, 11:26 AM   #18
Tanker8
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Turkey Bay

I was there on the 15 & 16th the primary trails are good for family outings the secondary trails have some hills that will be very challenging to even the most capable rigs. The rock gardens are kind of easy to navigate. It is a great place to take the family for a day of wheelin.
Tanker8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2008, 10:36 AM   #19
bigalpha
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mox View Post
He has been running some of the limited or unmanaged roads that are in LBL. If you go to Turkey Bay it is nothing but hills and obstacles. You can ride for weeks on the secondary roads thru LBL but the hills are in Turkey Bay!
I know this thread is old.......

If you can find some of the better 3xx trails, they can be pretty gnarly. I know pictures don't always do justice ... but you can browse through my pictures and kind of get an idea of what they are like.

Flickr

I always meant to do a trip write-up each time I went out, but never got around to it.

edit: after looking through the pics myself, it seems that those pictures are just posers, really. Well dang.
edit2: try this link: YouTube; I think I uploaded a few videos of in-progress wheeling, but I can't access YouTube from Post, so I can't remember.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.