Looking for a Jeep... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Kentucky Jeep Forum > Looking for a Jeep...

Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 06-01-2013, 09:05 AM   #1
citRon
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Lj Looking for a Jeep...

I posted a 'wanted' ad in the classifieds, but figured this couldn't hurt either- I'm in Louisville, willing to travel also-
Looking for a 2005 or 2006 Wrangler Unlimited, in Light Khaki w/khaki interior and auto tranny.

If y'all could keep your eyes and ears open for me please, I'm ready to buy today, and not having any luck so far. I drove up to Carmel, Indiana the other day to look at one that turned out to be a turd...

citRon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2013, 10:37 AM   #2
robs7
1983 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by citRon
I posted a 'wanted' ad in the classifieds, but figured this couldn't hurt either- I'm in Louisville, willing to travel also-
Looking for a 2005 or 2006 Wrangler Unlimited, in Light Khaki w/khaki interior and auto tranny.

If y'all could keep your eyes and ears open for me please, I'm ready to buy today, and not having any luck so far. I drove up to Carmel, Indiana the other day to look at one that turned out to be a turd...
I am in Louisville as well and usually look through Craigslist, ebay, etc on a regular basis so I will keep an eye out. Rob
robs7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2013, 11:08 AM   #3
citRon
1996 XJ Cherokee 

cool- thanks. I'm using Search Tempest to search Craigslist, but its hard to navigate through all the crap ads the dealers put on there...
Unread 06-03-2013, 02:15 PM   #4
spyder6
Got that Toyota chit

Keep your eye on Cross. They're really big on used clean Jeeps

My builds: Bruiser and The Grey

|Forge Overland| or follow us on Facebook
spyder6 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2013, 01:10 PM   #5
citRon
1996 XJ Cherokee 

nevermind...ugh...

found it, now for sale. -Murphy rocks...
citRon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2013, 02:03 PM   #6
robs7
1983 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by citRon
nevermind...ugh...

found it, now for sale. -Murphy rocks...
Great! Post a pic.
robs7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.