Land Between The Lakes - Moderate Trails - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Kentucky Jeep Forum > Land Between The Lakes - Moderate Trails

Custom Axle Work at CCORRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Swag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear Bumper

Unread 07-10-2012, 03:25 PM   #1
mabar
2011 JK Wrangler 

Land Between The Lakes - Moderate Trails

Going to Land Between the Lakes in a few weeks with my wife. She has never off-roaded before, so I am looking for easy to moderate off-road Jeep trails.

I see on the Jeep Jamboree website:

Iron Furnace Trail (rated 3)
Nothin Funner Trail (rated 4-5)
Tuf-E-Nuf Trail (rated 4-5)
Turkey Scratch Trail (rated 4-5)

Are all these trails open to the public throughout the summer & fall?

Any other suggestions from easy to moderate 4WD trails?

Directions to a trail or two would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mabar

The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen
mabar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2012, 09:24 PM   #2
noremacyug
2008 JK Wrangler 

Planning on going down there myself. Also looking to ease the wife into wheeling, whilst getting the feel for my newly acquired ride. Looking forward to hearing what others, that have been, have to say about it.
noremacyug is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2012, 11:18 AM   #3
PfcLove
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Just went last weekend during the rain and with my yj it was easy some of the downhills were a little hairy but other than that good trails to ease into here's the order we went In and what trails.
Started at gate went to 8 ,d ,3, a, 4, 5, 6, 7 an ended at 9 try that for starters
PfcLove is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.