Land Between the Lakes Jeep Jamboree - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Kentucky Jeep Forum > Land Between the Lakes Jeep Jamboree

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 05-22-2008, 12:37 PM   #31
Erik78CJ
1978 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj99 View Post
Great pics, that back seat probably got a little wet on Friday
It did, but my $0.85 clear plastic poncho from Wal-Mart kept me amazingly dry. In fact, on our race to beat the tornado back to camp I stayed dry while my brother and sister-in-law got drenched since the sides and back were open. Best investment I ever made!

Erik78CJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2008, 01:48 PM   #32
tj99
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Being out on the county roads on the Iron Furnace trail we didn't even know they cleared the park. I heard them say something about a tornado warning, but I don't know that any of our route was changed.

With that busted ds we were late getting back, I didn't know until Saturday night that Friday's ride was shortened.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.