Kentucky - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Kentucky Jeep Forum > Kentucky

*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 11-04-2010, 03:51 PM   #31
evilpsych

kickass.. you mean sheltowee is open again @ slade? they closed it right after i moved to Mt Sterling. Got about 6 months worth of wheelin there then they closed it due to meth/pot folks. Just got the clutch fixed in my bastage, when i get a new winch rope i'll go check her out.

'93 YJ, 4.0, K&N filter, Borla Header, Borla Cat-Back, Hi-Flo Cat, 3 Core Radiator, D-Rings, TruckNuts, MSD 6A, LockRite Locker in D30, Magnecors, Kickass Stereo, 1" daystar, 31" BFG AT's, Homemade Rocker Guards and Front/Rear air-tank bumpers with tire carrier, 15x8 AR-767 4"BS, BDS 3.5 HD lift, AMA A/C Kit, York OBA, GoFerIt 1" MML, 8,000lb HF/MM Winch, Magellan MAP 330 GPS, PRO-2067 500ch. Scanner, oh, and a CB capable of talking to SATURN!

"The Only Thing Necessary for Evil to Succeed is for Good Men to Do Nothing." - Edmund Burke
evilpsych is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2010, 02:43 PM   #32
dwdrums40385
1993 YJ Wrangler 

i know, i'me great at reviving old threads...

but livingston is open again? i have not been there in years, last time i went i got a brand new arctic cat 550 ATV stuck over the handle bars in a mud pit, had to rebuild the whole motor with my dad... i might have to look into going sometime. is there a website or something? that would be great.
dwdrums40385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2011, 04:57 PM   #33
ldfry001
1992 YJ Wrangler 

So has anyone been to livingston recently that could give us an update of what its like now? i got rid of my first jeep right after they closed it. im about to get another yj sometime this week and would be very interested in taking a trip to livingston
ldfry001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2011, 05:49 AM   #34
frankie945
2008 JK Wrangler 

Livingston is open. You rig has to be tagged and legal for the street.

You won't even recognize it. They plowed everything. I think they caused more damage to it then the off-road community. The large pink rock that was on the main trail that everyone played on is gone.

There is a trail marked with turtles that is pretty fun but you better have Atleast some 35s to run the whole thing. Still a fun place to go but nothing like it was. I recommend checking it out. I've been there twice since July.
Unread 02-24-2011, 05:17 PM   #35
dwdrums40385
1993 YJ Wrangler 

i drove by the other day coming back from corbin, and it is still open, have not been back there since they closed it, but i will this summer sometime, i only live 30 minutes away, so livingston here i come...
dwdrums40385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2011, 12:39 PM   #36
mafbowhntr
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I live right near ft cambell base so if anyone wants to go just let me know
mafbowhntr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2011, 09:40 PM   #37
jhartley
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Check out BIG ROCK in Maysville ky it has around 2000 acres.
jhartley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2011, 07:03 PM   #38
Skobra
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Just moved to bardstown from central florida and i have driven down to corbin but im looking for somewhere to just go near bardstown for a quick dip in some mud. Just need a reason to put her in 4wd that wont take me a fortune to drive to.

If anyone could give me some suggestions i would really appreciate it.
Skobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2011, 04:37 AM   #39
Keenans_TJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I'm stationed at Campbell, and also deployed at the moment. I'll go wheeling with you when I get back.
Unread 05-28-2011, 12:32 AM   #40
thunderstar99
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Keenan sounds great. I will let you know on here when I have returned. I still have to install my lift and put the new tires I bought since I have been out here then I will be ready to go.
thunderstar99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2011, 01:38 AM   #41
Keenans_TJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Sounds like a plan. I'm in the same boat, I bought mine while I've been deployed as well.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.