Kentucky - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Kentucky Jeep Forum > Kentucky

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete

Unread 11-04-2010, 03:51 PM   #31
evilpsych

kickass.. you mean sheltowee is open again @ slade? they closed it right after i moved to Mt Sterling. Got about 6 months worth of wheelin there then they closed it due to meth/pot folks. Just got the clutch fixed in my bastage, when i get a new winch rope i'll go check her out.

'93 YJ, 4.0, K&N filter, Borla Header, Borla Cat-Back, Hi-Flo Cat, 3 Core Radiator, D-Rings, TruckNuts, MSD 6A, LockRite Locker in D30, Magnecors, Kickass Stereo, 1" daystar, 31" BFG AT's, Homemade Rocker Guards and Front/Rear air-tank bumpers with tire carrier, 15x8 AR-767 4"BS, BDS 3.5 HD lift, AMA A/C Kit, York OBA, GoFerIt 1" MML, 8,000lb HF/MM Winch, Magellan MAP 330 GPS, PRO-2067 500ch. Scanner, oh, and a CB capable of talking to SATURN!

"The Only Thing Necessary for Evil to Succeed is for Good Men to Do Nothing." - Edmund Burke
evilpsych is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-22-2010, 02:43 PM   #32
dwdrums40385
1993 YJ Wrangler 

i know, i'me great at reviving old threads...

but livingston is open again? i have not been there in years, last time i went i got a brand new arctic cat 550 ATV stuck over the handle bars in a mud pit, had to rebuild the whole motor with my dad... i might have to look into going sometime. is there a website or something? that would be great.
dwdrums40385 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-14-2011, 04:57 PM   #33
ldfry001
1992 YJ Wrangler 

So has anyone been to livingston recently that could give us an update of what its like now? i got rid of my first jeep right after they closed it. im about to get another yj sometime this week and would be very interested in taking a trip to livingston
ldfry001 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-15-2011, 05:49 AM   #34
frankie945
2008 JK Wrangler 

Livingston is open. You rig has to be tagged and legal for the street.

You won't even recognize it. They plowed everything. I think they caused more damage to it then the off-road community. The large pink rock that was on the main trail that everyone played on is gone.

There is a trail marked with turtles that is pretty fun but you better have Atleast some 35s to run the whole thing. Still a fun place to go but nothing like it was. I recommend checking it out. I've been there twice since July.
Unread 02-24-2011, 05:17 PM   #35
dwdrums40385
1993 YJ Wrangler 

i drove by the other day coming back from corbin, and it is still open, have not been back there since they closed it, but i will this summer sometime, i only live 30 minutes away, so livingston here i come...
dwdrums40385 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-01-2011, 12:39 PM   #36
mafbowhntr
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I live right near ft cambell base so if anyone wants to go just let me know
mafbowhntr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-05-2011, 09:40 PM   #37
jhartley
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Check out BIG ROCK in Maysville ky it has around 2000 acres.
jhartley is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-27-2011, 07:03 PM   #38
Skobra
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Just moved to bardstown from central florida and i have driven down to corbin but im looking for somewhere to just go near bardstown for a quick dip in some mud. Just need a reason to put her in 4wd that wont take me a fortune to drive to.

If anyone could give me some suggestions i would really appreciate it.
Skobra is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-27-2011, 04:37 AM   #39
Keenans_TJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I'm stationed at Campbell, and also deployed at the moment. I'll go wheeling with you when I get back.
Unread 05-28-2011, 12:32 AM   #40
thunderstar99
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Keenan sounds great. I will let you know on here when I have returned. I still have to install my lift and put the new tires I bought since I have been out here then I will be ready to go.
thunderstar99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-29-2011, 01:38 AM   #41
Keenans_TJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Sounds like a plan. I'm in the same boat, I bought mine while I've been deployed as well.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.