Jefferson/Bullitt/Oldham County folks?!? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Kentucky Jeep Forum > Jefferson/Bullitt/Oldham County folks?!?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 05-07-2012, 06:34 AM   #31
twoleos617
1986 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ98JeremyPrice View Post
How does May 20th work for everyone??? I don't get a lot of Sunday off of work but I believe that is one of mine.
That sounds good to me.
Where at? T.S. Park, hurstborne enterance?
any location works for me really.

Mike D.
twoleos617 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2012, 08:14 AM   #32
bdb86cj
1986 CJ7 

Made a new thread for this meeting
bdb86cj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-08-2012, 01:49 PM   #33
Morgen251
2010 JK Wrangler 

Damn----the 20th El Jeepo and I will be in Gulf Shores AL enjoying some sand, suds and sun......wish I could make it!!

BUILD:
Rubi Rocker Guards; 32" Mastercraft MTs; Teraflex 2.5" Coil Spring Lift; JKS Quick Discos; JKS Front & Rear Adj Trackbars; JKS Ex Rear Swaybar links; Zone Nitro Shocks; 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers; Poison Spyder Evap Skid; Cobra 75WXST; 3' Firestick quick disco; Rugged Ridge XHD Fr Bumper; Tuffy Underseat Drawer; 6" KC Long Range Hilites; Superchips Flashpaq, Crown Extended brake lines

WISH LIST: Front LCAs, Winch, 6" KC Driving Lights, Deep Cycle Battery
Morgen251 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-08-2012, 01:56 PM   #34
bdb86cj
1986 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgen251 View Post
Damn----the 20th El Jeepo and I will be in Gulf Shores AL enjoying some sand, suds and sun......wish I could make it!!
I'd rather be in Gulf Shores. Used to go there every summer as a kid.
Unread 05-08-2012, 06:29 PM   #35
TJ98JeremyPrice
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I'd rather be down there too!
TJ98JeremyPrice is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-10-2012, 09:09 PM   #36
TJ98JeremyPrice
1998 TJ Wrangler 

print it.. give one to every jeep owner you see! I have the word file if you want it to print nicer.. pm me and I will send it to you! See everybody there!
lmng.jpg  
TJ98JeremyPrice is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-20-2012, 01:23 PM   #37
spyder6
Got that Toyota chit

I'm over in La Grange in oldham. if you guys are looking for a group, check us out. were no where near close to the size of K&I but we have a lot more informal/personal experience.

www.torcoffroad.com

unforunately I'm still in california so i won't be able to catch up with you guys anytime soon.

My builds: Bruiser and The Grey

|Forge Overland| or follow us on Facebook
spyder6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-20-2012, 08:11 PM   #38
TJ98JeremyPrice
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Great time today thanks everybody for coming out. As requested by a few, set up a facebook group for Louisville Jeep area..
Search groups for "louisville kentucky jeep owners".. See everybody at the next event!
Unread 05-23-2012, 12:59 AM   #39
Morgen251
2010 JK Wrangler 

Sorry I missed you guys.....but figured I would include this! (BTW---someone snapped my Firestick off at the BOLT, and had a KC light go out....those were the only casualties aside from MANY brews....)
jeepbeach.jpg  

BUILD:
Rubi Rocker Guards; 32" Mastercraft MTs; Teraflex 2.5" Coil Spring Lift; JKS Quick Discos; JKS Front & Rear Adj Trackbars; JKS Ex Rear Swaybar links; Zone Nitro Shocks; 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers; Poison Spyder Evap Skid; Cobra 75WXST; 3' Firestick quick disco; Rugged Ridge XHD Fr Bumper; Tuffy Underseat Drawer; 6" KC Long Range Hilites; Superchips Flashpaq, Crown Extended brake lines

WISH LIST: Front LCAs, Winch, 6" KC Driving Lights, Deep Cycle Battery
Morgen251 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-26-2012, 07:25 PM   #40
TJ98JeremyPrice
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Make sure everybody is checking out the local club website and "LIKE" the page to get facebook updates! www.facebook.com/louisvillejeepownersclub
Also look for the facebook "group" link on that page.. That's where we all keep in touch!
ljoc.jpg  
Unread 06-28-2012, 10:20 AM   #41
jeepmonkey06
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Jeep meetup. Saturday June 30, 7pm The Brick House on Hurstbourne.
jeepmonkey06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-02-2012, 06:16 PM   #42
bdb86cj
1986 CJ7 

Having another meeting. Dinner/Drinks at Tony Boombozz Pizza in St. Matthews. Thursday July 5th at 6:30pm. 3400 Frankfort Ave, Louisville, KY 40206. Family and kiddos welcome.
Unread 07-02-2012, 07:04 PM   #43
ZJ_flexxxer
1994 ZJ 

also just wanted to let everybody know they're welcome to join the forum i've created for local offroaders in the louisville area, it's www.502mudtrucks.com also anybody who's closer to my end of town (valley station/prp), me and some friends usually go wheelin every thursday at a small (and i mean small) local spot. but it's something fun to do and definitely has a few challenging trails.

here's a pic of my rig and my dd, might spot me around town in either one but more likely the manche

94 ZJ Laredo--lifted 4.5", rocker rails, front end/t-case/gas tank skids, tube doors, wj knuckle/brake swap, soft 8's, 32x10.50 tsl's [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/project-la-re-do-rebuild-thread-1212129/"][COLOR="Blue"]BUILD THREAD[/COLOR][/URL]
87 MJ Comanche--zj d44 rear w/ disc brakes, wj knuckles/brakes w/ drilled & slotted rotors,6" lift in progress [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f53/zj_flexxxers-manche-build-1349142/"][COLOR="Blue"]BUILD THREAD[/COLOR][/URL]
90 XJ Laredo--D.D., satin black paint job, 15" ecco's, the redheaded step child of my jeeps
87 XJ Wagoneer--R.I.P. =(

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/DirtHicksVideos"][COLOR="Red"][FONT="Showcard Gothic"][U][SIZE="5"]SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL![/SIZE][/U][/FONT][/COLOR][/URL]
ZJ_flexxxer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-02-2012, 09:22 PM   #44
codymiguel
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Just found this part of the forum, From Hikes Point area and love to hit the trails but so far I've only been to DTOR. Going to try to make it to BoomBozz Thursday if I can. Be great to meet some more local Jeepers.
dtr0.jpg   dtr2.jpg   dtr9.jpg  
codymiguel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-04-2012, 05:54 AM   #45
twoleos617
1986 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdb86cj View Post
Having another meeting. Dinner/Drinks at Tony Boombozz Pizza in St. Matthews. Thursday July 5th at 6:30pm. 3400 Frankfort Ave, Louisville, KY 40206. Family and kiddos welcome.
As of now, Im in for Boombozz. I'll be coming solo. Will be a last minute thing for me b/c of work.
Look forward to it!

Mike D.
twoleos617 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.