Jefferson/Bullitt/Oldham County folks?!? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Kentucky Jeep Forum > Jefferson/Bullitt/Oldham County folks?!?

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Ruffstuff XJ Unirail Channel Reinforcement....

Unread 04-04-2012, 02:39 PM   #16
Morgen251
2010 JK Wrangler 

Keep the posting up....the Turtle is a good spot, trails of all flavors down there, and not far from the Ville. LBL is by far my favorite thus far, but it's about 3.5 hours from East Side of the Ville.

Let me know when you guys decide to head out....i've got a couple of newbs that want to go and test their jeeps out a bit. One TJ and one JKU (mine is JK).

BUILD:
Rubi Rocker Guards; 32" Mastercraft MTs; Teraflex 2.5" Coil Spring Lift; JKS Quick Discos; JKS Front & Rear Adj Trackbars; JKS Ex Rear Swaybar links; Zone Nitro Shocks; 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers; Poison Spyder Evap Skid; Cobra 75WXST; 3' Firestick quick disco; Rugged Ridge XHD Fr Bumper; Tuffy Underseat Drawer; 6" KC Long Range Hilites; Superchips Flashpaq, Crown Extended brake lines

WISH LIST: Front LCAs, Winch, 6" KC Driving Lights, Deep Cycle Battery
Morgen251 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-11-2012, 06:21 PM   #17
Lapis97TJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

pretty sure i passed 99TJ Sahara today, close to electron drive
Lapis97TJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-12-2012, 11:02 AM   #18
bdb86cj
1986 CJ7 

St. Matthews for me, always looking for other Jeep (especially CJ) enthusiasts.
bdb86cj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-30-2012, 05:15 PM   #19
TJ98JeremyPrice
1998 TJ Wrangler 

East end'r here.. near Tom Sawyer Park.
TJ98JeremyPrice is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-30-2012, 06:39 PM   #20
TJ98JeremyPrice
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Tj

Also curious if there is a specific CB channel those with a jeep are using here in Louisville to talk to each other when out and about..?
tj98.jpg  
Unread 04-30-2012, 08:32 PM   #21
Morgen251
2010 JK Wrangler 

Cb range usually pretty limited to a few miles....and I keep my firestick off unless road trip or offloading (garage prevents me fr keepin it on full time). have to do a meet and greet sometime.....I'm just a couple miles from Tom Sawyer as well.

BUILD:
Rubi Rocker Guards; 32" Mastercraft MTs; Teraflex 2.5" Coil Spring Lift; JKS Quick Discos; JKS Front & Rear Adj Trackbars; JKS Ex Rear Swaybar links; Zone Nitro Shocks; 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers; Poison Spyder Evap Skid; Cobra 75WXST; 3' Firestick quick disco; Rugged Ridge XHD Fr Bumper; Tuffy Underseat Drawer; 6" KC Long Range Hilites; Superchips Flashpaq, Crown Extended brake lines

WISH LIST: Front LCAs, Winch, 6" KC Driving Lights, Deep Cycle Battery
Morgen251 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-03-2012, 06:42 AM   #22
twoleos617
1986 CJ7 

im close to the park too. im 1/2 mile from westport/hursborne.

Mike D.
twoleos617 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2012, 01:56 AM   #23
OLee

I'm out of bullitt county, been to turtle a lot pretty fun place, everything there from stockers to full out buggys. I'm down for a meet up also
OLee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2012, 02:00 AM   #24
OLee

Also heard of a wish bone ranch out around bowling green area apparently has a decent bit of rocks, and canmer down past hodgenville on green river pretty fun place also, nothing too challenging there
OLee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2012, 07:02 AM   #25
bdb86cj
1986 CJ7 

I would like to plan a trip to Dirty Turtle, or even just a meet and greet somewhere in Louisville if everyone is up for it. Turtle is in Bedford KY, about 40 min from Louisville, and its $20 for the day + a $5 annual park pass. Sundays work best for me. If people have dates in mind post them here or PM me.
Unread 05-04-2012, 12:05 PM   #26
TJ98JeremyPrice
1998 TJ Wrangler 

How does May 20th work for everyone??? I don't get a lot of Sunday off of work but I believe that is one of mine.
Unread 05-04-2012, 12:39 PM   #27
TJ98JeremyPrice
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Awesome to see so many others so close to the Tom Sawyer area.. We need to do a quick meet and greet there one day soon! How many went to the Derby Parade yesterday? Did anybody see the military jeeps? Very cool! Took a few pics I will try to post some later. Have seen one of the guys driving around the JTown area before would love to see him sometime and look over his rig! Nothing cooler than a big gun on top of your Jeep!
Unread 05-04-2012, 07:38 PM   #28
TJ98JeremyPrice
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Here are a few pics I got of the parade yesterday.. best part of the parade if you ask me!
vintage1.jpg   vintage2.jpg  
Unread 05-04-2012, 08:03 PM   #29
bdb86cj
1986 CJ7 

Yeah I caught that part on TV. I also got to see these at the Medal of Honor convention last year. May 20th works for me. Please if anyone would like to do something that Sunday post it here or PM me. We can do a trail ride or just a meet and great at a local park.
Unread 05-05-2012, 12:19 AM   #30
98zjay
1998 ZJ 

I'm in fern creek
98zjay is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.