im moving to ft. campbell ky in may - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Kentucky Jeep Forum > im moving to ft. campbell ky in may

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 03-20-2010, 06:36 PM   #1
jeeptj333
1998 TJ Wrangler 

im moving to ft. campbell ky in may

im in the army moving down from alaska and just wanted to see who all is in this area and hear about what kind of trails are there. hope to get on the trail with a few of you when i get there pics of your rig or trail pics would be great... here is a few of mine

Unread 03-21-2010, 09:40 PM   #2
jeeptj333
1998 TJ Wrangler 

anyone????
Unread 03-22-2010, 10:57 AM   #3
J-Mox
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Check out this site. ItsaJeep.Org It's a local Jeep site that have rides at least once a month. Build ya a profile and introduce yourself. Plenty of very friendy and great people on there! Hope to see ya on the trails!
2004 Wrangler X, 6-cylinder, 5-speed, Dana 30 w/ARB, Alloy USA front shafts, Dana 35, 2" BB, 1" BL, OME shocks, Brown Dog MML, UCF Ultra High-Clearance Skid, Lo-Pro Mount, SYE, Pro Comp Adj. Control Arms, Savvy Gas Tank skid, JKS Quick Disconnects, Rock Hard Sliders, 31" BF Goodrich KM2's on Ravine wheels, Hard Top, Bestop Soft-top, Bestop Safari Top

2010 Moab Trip Thread with JeepForum Members
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f95/i...010-a-1038859/

Dont hate on the guy that keeps his Jeep clean....
Hate on the guy that doesn't get his Jeep dirty....
J-Mox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2010, 12:28 PM   #4
mafbowhntr
2005 LJ Wrangler 

LOOK ME UP I LIVE 5 MIN FROM BASE-YOU CAN E-MAIL ME AT mafbowhntr@yahoo.com I GO ALOT IN THE SUMMER COME WINTER YOU WONT FIND ME, I HIDE IN THE WOODS ,DIE HARD BOWHUNTR
mafbowhntr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2010, 02:05 PM   #5
jeeptj333
1998 TJ Wrangler 

thanks i just added myself to the site above username (jeeptj333) and mafbowhntr i will look you up when i get down there
Unread 06-28-2011, 09:58 PM   #6
nickmonaco
2012 JK Wrangler 

theres a lot of soldiers with jeeps around here. i just got here a year ago, deployed, now im back and learning the area and lookin for wheelin, i guess land between the lakes, or "LBL" is the place to go theres a few clubs around that do runs up there and will show us the trails and stuff. my rigs deadlined at the moment though a and im workin on bringin it back to life. im in clarksville, about 30 minutes from base i know quite a few good guys with jeeps and yotas that are set up ranging from stock to crawler. only trouble im having at the moment is locating a 4wd shop around here. all there are are damn jiffylubes and midas. no one knows what the hell im talking about when i want work done...
[B][/B][I][COLOR="White"][/COLOR][/I]WHITE JEEP CLUB #171

My other Jeep's not a Chrysler.
nickmonaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2011, 09:58 PM   #7
nickmonaco
2012 JK Wrangler 

theres a lot of soldiers with jeeps around here. i just got here a year ago, deployed, now im back and learning the area and lookin for wheelin, i guess land between the lakes, or "LBL" is the place to go theres a few clubs around that do runs up there and will show us the trails and stuff. my rigs deadlined at the moment though a and im workin on bringin it back to life. im in clarksville, about 30 minutes from base i know quite a few good guys with jeeps and yotas that are set up ranging from stock to crawler. only trouble im having at the moment is locating a 4wd shop around here. all there are are damn jiffylubes and midas. no one knows what the hell im talking about when i want work done...
[B][/B][I][COLOR="White"][/COLOR][/I]WHITE JEEP CLUB #171

My other Jeep's not a Chrysler.
nickmonaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2011, 06:24 PM   #8
freeman84
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Ill be moving up that way in the next couple months myself. Looking forward to some good wheeling

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.