HillzNHollarz JEEP DAY! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Kentucky Jeep Forum > HillzNHollarz JEEP DAY!

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGRugged Ridge 8500lb Winch w/ Steel Cable $294.99 Shipped OSmittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!

Unread 09-08-2008, 12:12 PM   #1
Morgen251
2010 JK Wrangler 

HillzNHollarz JEEP DAY!

1st annual HillznHollarz Jeep only day at the park this Saturday!! Only 20.00 to wheel, and only jeeps on the trails! Will be a huge group photo at 10am with everyones rigs lined up. Make every effort to be there this Saturday!

Those that have been there before can (and should) attest to the quality park we have that is doing nothing but growing. About an hour and fifteen minutes from the Ville, and less than that from LexVegas. I'll be there, and I know of a couple from Louisville heading out there as well. info at:

www.hillznhollarz.com

See you there!!

BUILD:
Rubi Rocker Guards; 32" Mastercraft MTs; Teraflex 2.5" Coil Spring Lift; JKS Quick Discos; JKS Front & Rear Adj Trackbars; JKS Ex Rear Swaybar links; Zone Nitro Shocks; 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers; Poison Spyder Evap Skid; Cobra 75WXST; 3' Firestick quick disco; Rugged Ridge XHD Fr Bumper; Tuffy Underseat Drawer; 6" KC Long Range Hilites; Superchips Flashpaq, Crown Extended brake lines

WISH LIST: Front LCAs, Winch, 6" KC Driving Lights, Deep Cycle Battery
Morgen251 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2008, 06:18 AM   #2
Morgen251
2010 JK Wrangler 

Tj

This looks to be a really cool event....no one else interested? Looks like rain chances are good most of the week, so the bogs will be deep, and some water in the creek!

BUILD:
Rubi Rocker Guards; 32" Mastercraft MTs; Teraflex 2.5" Coil Spring Lift; JKS Quick Discos; JKS Front & Rear Adj Trackbars; JKS Ex Rear Swaybar links; Zone Nitro Shocks; 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers; Poison Spyder Evap Skid; Cobra 75WXST; 3' Firestick quick disco; Rugged Ridge XHD Fr Bumper; Tuffy Underseat Drawer; 6" KC Long Range Hilites; Superchips Flashpaq, Crown Extended brake lines

Unread 09-10-2008, 12:28 PM   #3
Brads_nky_yj

Me and my dad will both be there. Love that place!
Unread 09-10-2008, 01:10 PM   #4
Morgen251
2010 JK Wrangler 

Yea, Joe has taken good care of it, and battled the local neighbors/govmt to keep it open for us. He was building a shop up there last time I was there (about six weeks ago)....interested to see what's he's done.

BUILD:

Unread 09-10-2008, 08:41 PM   #5
Wrangler_91
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I was up there in july and its a great park. I would love to attend but first off I have an ACT I have to take that morning, I have to work that afternoon, and if that wasn't enough, I think my engine mounts are loose. Ill probably be up there sometime in the next month, either that or the new interlake opening park. So unfortunatly I am out for this one.
Wrangler_91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2008, 09:54 AM   #6
Morgen251
2010 JK Wrangler 

Interlake opening park? Where's that?

Be advised...with the possible heavy rains, some of the trails may be closed. Call before you haul......

BUILD:

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.