Hillz n Hollarz Jan 3rd - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Kentucky Jeep Forum > Hillz n Hollarz Jan 3rd

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitSavvy Billet LED Tail Lights

Unread 01-02-2009, 03:56 PM   #76
Hoobly_Goob
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brads_nky_yj View Post
Basically just have your parents write a letter stating that they give you permission to ride and that if anything does happen it is not the fault of Hillz N Hollarz. Bring it and if whoever is operating the park tomorrow asks about your age just give that or show that to them. It shouldnt be a problem. Again we are meeting at the Subway in Owenton around 10:00ish tomorrow morning and will try and be at the park by 10:30ish. All directions for everything are on page 3 I believe. If you just want to meet at the Park the address is also on page 3. Hope to see everyone there.
Oh,
OK, didn't know how strict about it they would be.
I'm actually bringing my Dad with me, so that shouldn't be a problem...
Will they bet mad at me if I don't have a muffler?
I'm saving up for a new one, I PROMISE!

Also,
is this a cash-only thing?
Just trying to be prepared.

Utah Jeep Crew
Hoobly_Goob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2009, 03:59 PM   #77
Brads_nky_yj

Muffler?? hehe no not at all.. As long as you pay and dont drink out on the trails you will be fine. And since you are bringing your dad with you, you are definatly fine. You will have to pay $10 bucks for you to drive and $5 for him to ride, or just get him to pay lol And then you both will have to sign the waiver. Thats it. They are not THAT strict but do enforce rules, hell me and my dad have had to enforce rules before lol
Unread 01-02-2009, 04:07 PM   #78
Hoobly_Goob
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brads_nky_yj View Post
Muffler?? hehe no not at all.. As long as you pay and dont drink out on the trails you will be fine. And since you are bringing your dad with you, you are definatly fine. You will have to pay $10 bucks for you to drive and $5 for him to ride, or just get him to pay lol And then you both will have to sign the waiver. Thats it. They are not THAT strict but do enforce rules, hell me and my dad have had to enforce rules before lol
Awesome.
I should be there.
I'll be leaving my Rineyville around 8:30 (Hopefully earlier, but probably not)
Should be ready for wheeling by the time I get there. WHoo!
THis is my first trip.
I'm so EXCITED.
Hope I don't break a u-joint, though, I just replaced one, don't want to have to again!
lol.

Utah Jeep Crew
Unread 01-02-2009, 04:11 PM   #79
spyder6
Got that Toyota chit

dont worry about a thing, we'll take care of you.

PRAY THAT MY TIE ROD DOESNT BEND

My builds: Bruiser and The Grey

|Forge Overland| or follow us on Facebook
spyder6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2009, 04:13 PM   #80
Brads_nky_yj

nothing is gonna happen to anyone that drives fine excpet for a big huge smile on their face!! I remember my first time.........................................ah... .................................yeah it was awesome..
Unread 01-02-2009, 04:39 PM   #81
pyrow07
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Lol. Brad thnx again for the hooks, decided to screw them up right on the front of the bumper, i might just have to stick a 12 pack in your cooler or bring my own, dunno yet...
pyrow07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2009, 04:48 PM   #82
Brads_nky_yj

oh like vertical on the bumper? what did your gf's dad not wanna weld em? oh well at least you have tow hooks. so you gonna be able to come for sure then?
Unread 01-02-2009, 06:59 PM   #83
Bigboyky
1995 YJ Wrangler 

What do you mean My compressor is junk? You kids bought me that.... It takes longer to air down that to pump them up bone head! Now if you want to buy me some deflaters then I'll be set.
Hope you guys have a great time! To all you first timers/stockers you'll be fine. If you don't think you can do a trail then don't. There are plenty of trails you can do to get to the same places that the group will go. Just be safe and have fun. And yes we will do this again, only the next time I'll be off or Brad won't go!
Bigboyky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2009, 07:22 PM   #84
Wrangler_91
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I talked to them about the minor consent form awhile back and they said it was fine to just have your parent sign the normal waiver available to print out on the website. Actually last time I went he asked my age and I said I was 17 and showed him the waiver. THe guy said he didn't need it and just to sign the list and pay. So just have your parent sign the waiver along with you and you shoud be fine. They are not strict at all up there.

BTW I don't know if they are on this forum or if they said anything but 5 guys for K&I four wheelers are coming along. I don't know any of their plans as far as meeting or anything though.
Wrangler_91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2009, 07:38 PM   #85
bgwyllys61
1997 XJ Cherokee 

man this is terrible lol im still wrenching, and not gonna be done, no parts yet, you ladies have fun, be safe, and take lots of pics for me, lets go in a couple weeks, whos in??
bgwyllys61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2009, 08:54 PM   #86
Wrangler_91
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Man that sucks. Well get the rig fixed and you can come next time. I always try to take lots of pictures but I always forget and then I am kicking myself later on. I have my rig packed and ready to go, just have to make some sandwiches in the morning and then I am outta here. See you guys tomorrow morning at the park.
Unread 01-02-2009, 09:23 PM   #87
pyrow07
2005 TJ Wrangler 

HECKKKKK YEAHHHHH, tomorrow is gonna be my first trip to HNH hopefully i wont break anything W00T......... :P
pyrow07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2009, 09:48 PM   #88
Brads_nky_yj

Willy!!!! You cant come..jesus!!!! Its cool we will definatly do this again in a few eeks. My rig is all ready to go and I have the cooler in the fridge packed and ready. Im bringing alot of lunch meat and bread and stuf so if anyone forgets food or whatever you are welcome to make a sandwich or two from my cooler. Remember bring cameras!! And also remember to have gas in your tank, there is nothing worse than having to wait on someone getting pulled out of the way because they ran out of gas. There is a store called "Trixies" about 5-10 minutes from the aprk but it still sucks when someone runs out of gas on the trails. My number is 859-803-4111 if anyone needs to get ahold of me in the morning. Hope to see y'all in Owenton or down at HNH. It should be a good trip!!!
Unread 01-03-2009, 05:59 PM   #89
Wrangler_91
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Good run guys. Little bit too muddy.HooblyGoop I am sorry you didn't get to do much. On a dry day you would have been able to do a lot of the trails, just got bad timing. My point is don't get discouraged, come with us or another group another time when it is dryer and you will have a much better experience.

On my way home I noticed my jeep would start skaing really bad at about 45 mph and up. I thought it might have something to do with the fact that I only had half my swaybar hooked up (lost the bushings for one side, but thats another story). Pulled off in a gas station and looked and looked and I couldn't find anything. THen I realized that my pass. side tire seemed to have a lot of mud clumps in the rim. I took the rim off and scrapped a good 2 pounds of mud out of the rim at least. After that I was fine.

Anyways though good run. Post up some of those pictures and videos.
Unread 01-03-2009, 06:06 PM   #90
Hoobly_Goob
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Man,
that was so much fun!

Utah Jeep Crew

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.