Heading to Harlan, KY - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Kentucky Jeep Forum > Heading to Harlan, KY

ECGS Fall Sale - 10% Off EVERYTHING!!Gear Packages Available! Your # 1 Diff Shop is ROCKRIDGE 4ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 06-11-2008, 02:34 PM   #1
cdsptatc
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Heading to Harlan, KY

Heading to Harlan, KY in July. Never been. What's your experience? Any advice on what to look for and what to avoid?

Full Width HP Dana 44 with Detroit and Spooled 9"
Fabricated Long Arm 3-link front and 4-link rear
35" BFG MT's on Black Steelies
cdsptatc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2008, 05:25 PM   #2
RockinWrangler
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Sent you a PM
Unread 06-12-2008, 05:14 PM   #3
Hokie_YJ
The RockFather

2004 TJ Wrangler 

IMO, Harlan is hands down the best wheeling on the East Coast! Though I may be a bit biased considering I'm only a little over an hour away. There truly is trails for ALL levels there. If you want to destroy everything you've got there's plenty of stuff for you. And if you prefer to watch everybody else bust their junk you can get a stock vehicle to within walking distance of just about every obstacle.

"Beat it like it owes you money"

Jeep Wrangler with some bolt-on "stuff"
Hokie_YJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.