Found an 84 cj7 laredo in Radcliff, KY for sale - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Kentucky Jeep Forum > Found an 84 cj7 laredo in Radcliff, KY for sale

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Nitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdGear Packages Available! Your # 1 Diff Shop is ROCKRIDGE 4

Unread 02-28-2009, 08:51 PM   #1
BigDumbBear
1978 CJ7 

Found an 84 cj7 laredo in Radcliff, KY for sale

It's for sale on a car lot in Radcliff, KY for 3700 I think. It appeared to have roughly a 2.5inch lift and the body was in pretty good shape. I was in a hurry(to get home and eat) so I didn't check out the motor and whatnot, but at a glance, it seemed worth the money. Just figured I'd pass along the info for anyone looking. If you're not local, PM me and I can get you a phone number to the place or more info on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpeteTJ View Post
Haha, that's not a safety. That's a danger-y.
BigDumbBear is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.