Best places to go in Turkey Bay.....KY? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Kentucky Jeep Forum > Best places to go in Turkey Bay.....KY?

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsSteinjager TJ tube doors

Unread 10-30-2010, 05:59 PM   #1
fla_cracker
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Best places to go in Turkey Bay.....KY?

I will be in western KY the 2 weeks before thankgiving and am going to go see Turkey Bay OHV for the first time. I have a moderatly built XJ and would like know where to go in the park. I've heard its a large place and don't want to spend all day driving around and not see much. Any help would be greatly appreciated..

thanks in advance,

Quote:
Originally Posted by N2Fix View Post
"somewhere between really crappy and kind-of-crappy gas mileage."
fla_cracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2010, 11:37 AM   #2
fla_cracker
1995 XJ Cherokee 

???????? anyone....??????

Quote:
Originally Posted by N2Fix View Post
"somewhere between really crappy and kind-of-crappy gas mileage."
fla_cracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2010, 02:49 AM   #3
J-Mox
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Turkey Bay basically is the ORV part of Land Between the Lakes.

There's lots of numbered roads in the area but if ya really want to wheel go to Turkey Bay. At the check in station you can get a map of the park and go from there on what kind of trails ya feel comfortable running. There's tons of hills to climb but the area is mostly dirt/gravel based terrain. Not much in the way of actual rock crawling there but there is a little. Lots of rutted steep hills to go up and down and tight trails.

If ya show up around 8:30-9:30am that's a good time to hook up with groups going out.

Go here http://www.itsajeep.org/ and look around in "Todays Posts" or "Forums" to find rides. There's something going on most every weekend.
2004 Wrangler X, 6-cylinder, 5-speed, Dana 30 w/ARB, Alloy USA front shafts, Dana 35, 2" BB, 1" BL, OME shocks, Brown Dog MML, UCF Ultra High-Clearance Skid, Lo-Pro Mount, SYE, Pro Comp Adj. Control Arms, Savvy Gas Tank skid, JKS Quick Disconnects, Rock Hard Sliders, 31" BF Goodrich KM2's on Ravine wheels, Hard Top, Bestop Soft-top, Bestop Safari Top

2010 Moab Trip Thread with JeepForum Members
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f95/i...010-a-1038859/

Dont hate on the guy that keeps his Jeep clean....
Hate on the guy that doesn't get his Jeep dirty....
J-Mox is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.