Anyone close to Madisonville? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Kentucky Jeep Forum > Anyone close to Madisonville?

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 08-04-2012, 10:08 PM   #1
Doc_KY

Anyone close to Madisonville?

Been in Madisonville all summer just came back home for last semester of college but moving to Madisonville in January. Finally getting another Wrangler when i get back to Madisonville. Anyone around madisonville that offroads? Looking to find someone to run with on the weekends n see the trails around western KY n surrounding areas..

Doc_KY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2012, 06:30 AM   #2
cutngut
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I live in owensboro
cutngut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2012, 09:02 PM   #3
shine07jk
2007 JK Wrangler 

Live between Sturgis & Morganfield about 45 minutes from madisonville. Turkey Bay is the place to go around here. I've been there twice since purchasing my 07 JK but it's still stock so I don't do hardcore trails yet. Hoping to get a lift and bigger tires soon. If you want to go to TB sometime shoot me an email, shine51@connectgradd.net and we'll hook up.
shine07jk is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.