Any dirty turtle pictures? Or reviews!? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Kentucky Jeep Forum > Any dirty turtle pictures? Or reviews!?

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 04-15-2012, 01:14 PM   #16
little_Jeep
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by redding1327 View Post
I am heading there on the 21st. Feel free to send me an IM and we can get together. I have been once and have been dying to get back. You will love it! I posted my trip on the Indiana page. I will also post it here on KY page.
Yesterday was DTOR Park's 2nd Birthday bash.... They must of had 1,200 people out there..... Not what I would call a typical day, but hey, when you throw a party, you want people to come.

Dirty Turtle (search Dirty Turtle, not DTOR) has a Face Book Page.

little_Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2012, 03:20 PM   #17
ChadjasonW
1993 YJ Wrangler 

1400 was total count
ChadjasonW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2012, 06:20 PM   #18
little_Jeep
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadjasonW View Post
1400 was total count
The rain probably kept a few hundred home....or to turn around and head back home.. Monsoon rain for that long, just wasn't my idea of a good wheel-n day. Rocks are cool, mud, not so much.
little_Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2012, 07:12 PM   #19
ChadjasonW
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Saturday night was fun full throttle all night. Was muddy tho took hrs. To pull a broke rig out. Goodtimes :-)
Unread 04-23-2012, 07:21 PM   #20
ChadjasonW
1993 YJ Wrangler 

image-4152404286.jpg

My jeep, it done good in the rain I wheel in spring & fall mostly. I was surprised to see topless jeeps wheel'n in April ?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.