Wouldn't mind going riding this weekend - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > Wouldn't mind going riding this weekend

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 03-20-2013, 07:34 AM   #1
seether221

Wouldn't mind going riding this weekend

Would like to go wheeling this weekend somewhere close to chart. The only place I know of is Aetna but I'm game to go anywhere. If anyone wants to go or know of any other places let me know!

seether221 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-20-2013, 08:47 AM   #2
UNDEAD1153
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by seether221 View Post
Would like to go wheeling this weekend somewhere close to chart. The only place I know of is Aetna but I'm game to go anywhere. If anyone wants to go or know of any other places let me know!
I should be goin to Aetna this weekend. Welcome to join me if you want
UNDEAD1153 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-20-2013, 09:00 AM   #3
seether221

Would be glad to. I was up there last Saturday night but didn't do much I haven't had my new cherokee to long. What time will you be goin?
Unread 03-20-2013, 09:11 AM   #4
UNDEAD1153
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Would be glad to. I was up there last Saturday night but didn't do much I haven't had my new cherokee to long. What time will you be goin?
Oh really? Me too haha. I've got a white 99 TJ on 33's, which, etc. what's your setup? I left around 9 saturday night though.
Unread 03-20-2013, 09:16 AM   #5
seether221

Did you come down subdivision side? A wrangler passed us when we was workin on a buddy of mines cherokee. I just bought this jeep it's pretty rough on the body but its got over knuckle steering rough country 4 1/2 inch lift 33 Mickey Thompson Baja mtz's and a welded rear end
Unread 03-20-2013, 09:24 AM   #6
UNDEAD1153
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Did you come down subdivision side? A wrangler passed us when we was workin on a buddy of mines cherokee. I just bought this jeep it's pretty rough on the body but its got over knuckle steering rough country 4 1/2 inch lift 33 Mickey Thompson Baja mtz's and a welded rear end
Nice! What color is it? And yeah, we went down subdivision, but I was with a YJ, JK, LJ, and a SAS'd Toyota land cruiser. We stopped at the very bottom of the subdivision where it turns into flat dirt and there were a couple jeeps getting off trailers. Not sure if I remember anyone workin on a jeep down there though? Course it was dark and I probably wasn't payin attention haha.
Unread 03-20-2013, 09:55 AM   #7
seether221

Flat black with a like green grille and I wasn't at the very bottoms a jaws at the last turn before you get to the top. And I just notice you said yours was white this one was a dark color hah. But yeah I'm defining my down to go this weekend. What day will you be goin?
Unread 03-20-2013, 10:42 AM   #8
UNDEAD1153
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Haha it's all good man. I'll be goin Saturday. PM me and I'll send you my number. Maybe we can get a few others to go too.
Unread 03-21-2013, 06:43 AM   #9
RatRodXJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

**** i wanna ride mines still broke... Been working too much to give it the tlc it needs
RatRodXJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-21-2013, 08:50 AM   #10
UNDEAD1153
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatRodXJ View Post
**** i wanna ride mines still broke... Been working too much to give it the tlc it needs
Damnit! Get that thing fixed! Hahaha but at least when you do get time to fix it you'll have at least most of the cost covered. and it looks like its goin to rain Saturday and be a little cold so might not be riding....
Unread 03-21-2013, 04:22 PM   #11
xjmarc
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Tom's new park in Jasper opens officially this weekend and if mine's fixed that's where I'll be.
Unread 03-21-2013, 06:56 PM   #12
Harvo
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjmarc View Post
Tom's new park in Jasper opens officially this weekend and if mine's fixed that's where I'll be.
Have you been yet? We went on one of the open weekends when it was raining and most of those trails are snotty when they are wet. Fun until you are sliding off the side of the mountain
Unread 03-22-2013, 08:34 AM   #13
UNDEAD1153
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Soooo.....it's back up to a 70% chance of rain tomorrow. Anyone still planning on riding?
Unread 03-22-2013, 10:31 AM   #14
RatRodXJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Im gonna ride my bicycle up hahaha
RatRodXJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-22-2013, 10:41 AM   #15
UNDEAD1153
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatRodXJ View Post
Im gonna ride my bicycle up hahaha
Hahahaha up to prentice cooper? And did you end up goin there last weekend?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.