Wooly's, Windrock, Golden Mountain, Harlan, WITC, & LBL - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > Wooly's, Windrock, Golden Mountain, Harlan, WITC, & LBL

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wNEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 04-25-2012, 09:44 AM   #1
Allgood_73
No Compromises

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Wooly's, Windrock, Golden Mountain, Harlan, WITC, & LBL

Here's a listing of all of my planned trips through September.... assuming my jeep is back in time! Anyone is welcome to tag along... I will be doing harder trails at each place, so please keep that in mind.

Also, feel free to come along if you have quads, dirt bikes, side by sides, or anything else thats fast... as we'll have the RZR out with us too.

My Build Thread

Wheeling Trips

My Items For Sale

Thank you to all who voted me the July 2011 TJ of the Month AND July 2012 TJ of the Month!!!

Built Not Bought... pshh... how about, Wheeled Not Garaged.

An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys.

Buyers / Sellers To Avoid: sidetracked
Allgood_73 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-25-2012, 09:48 AM   #2
ldso
abidin'

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Cool, I'll let my buddy in Knoxville know about this. He just moved there in the last year and doesn't really know many wheeling folks yet. FYI we will be there May 19 weekend. Happy wheeling bro

Actually, it's pronounced "mill-e-wah-que" which is Algonquin for "the good land."
ldso is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-25-2012, 09:51 AM   #3
Allgood_73
No Compromises

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Sounds good. I'd love to join you all in May, but the jeep won't likely be ready yet. Is your buddy here on JF?

My Build Thread

Wheeling Trips

My Items For Sale

Thank you to all who voted me the July 2011 TJ of the Month AND July 2012 TJ of the Month!!!

Unread 04-25-2012, 10:05 AM   #4
sorohanbrowns
2008 JK Wrangler 

Raising my hand

Right here man. Like your trail choice for windrock. I can watch the big boys all day long on 38!
sorohanbrowns is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-25-2012, 10:18 AM   #5
ldso
abidin'

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Just realized May 19 is Go Topless Day... Wonder if there is a Go Topless ride that day?

Actually, it's pronounced "mill-e-wah-que" which is Algonquin for "the good land."
ldso is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-25-2012, 10:53 AM   #6
Allgood_73
No Compromises

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Looks like some people are trying to get something together over on TN jeeps forum.

http://www.CHANGETHIS.com/topic/868-...-get-together/

I know there are a couple going on at WITC and Wooly's too.

My Build Thread

Wheeling Trips

My Items For Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.