Wooly's - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > Wooly's

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-LoadFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 10-27-2011, 10:07 AM   #61
bwbrown
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Which is better wooly's, wheeling in the country, or gold mountain

bwbrown is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-27-2011, 06:23 PM   #62
Flexting
2011 JK Wrangler 

Out of those 3, I've just ridden at wooly's. It was on a quad, before the epa shutdown, a few years ago. Looking forward to wheel'n there. I'm in for Sunday for sure.
Flexting is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-28-2011, 09:26 AM   #63
valkadesh
1985 CJ7 

We always hit Wheelin when it's open, it is always alot more fun that Wooley's. I've ridden at both though with both the CJ and the four-wheeler. Either will do to get your fix in though!
valkadesh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-29-2011, 07:52 AM   #64
colegrove03

I was able to make a wheeling trip happen but my buddy and i are going to WITC this Sunday and then Woolys next Sunday... Would you guys be up for Woolys two weekends in a row?
colegrove03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-29-2011, 02:02 PM   #65
countryman247
1979 CJ7 

I like woolys better. Summer town is way to many people and of them people they are all drunk morons. At least when I went it was that way. Woolys its just a few people and everyone is really nice and willing to help with what ever you might need.

I will not make it tomorrow I broke a shock mount putting the lift on yesterday and I have to help the wife install landscape. Definitelynext Sunday though
'04 ram 1500 everything else rig
countryman247 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-29-2011, 02:15 PM   #66
colegrove03

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman247
I like woolys better. Summer town is way to many people and of them people they are all drunk morons. At least when I went it was that way. Woolys its just a few people and everyone is really nice and willing to help with what ever you might need.

I will not make it tomorrow I broke a shock mount putting the lift on yesterday and I have to help the wife install landscape. Definitelynext Sunday though
Sorry to hear about your shock mount breakage countryman. Next weekend I will see you at Woolys for sure then. I myself have not been to WITC yet so I will let you know if things have changed there at all. Hope they have.. Woolys next Sunday for sure also for me.
Unread 10-29-2011, 02:17 PM   #67
colegrove03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexting
Out of those 3, I've just ridden at wooly's. It was on a quad, before the epa shutdown, a few years ago. Looking forward to wheel'n there. I'm in for Sunday for sure.
Not sure if countryman was all you were going to wheel with tomorrow but I am going to WITC tomorrow and leaving at 8-8:30. Your welcome to come along if you like.
Unread 10-31-2011, 09:43 AM   #68
colegrove03

Well I had a good day full of wheeling over at WITC! First time going there and had a good time for sure. It is more of a busy place compared to Woolys I think but the people we saw were nice. I will say it seems to be more of a party and wheel place for sure! the trails seemed to be a little harder then Woolys and I did enjoy the harder trails they had to offer. Next Sunday I will be wheeling at Woolys to check out the other side of the park that I am told has some harder more rocky trails. Can anyone confirm these trails are there? Cowskull was the hardest trail I have been on at Woolys so far. It was a fun trail. Keep in mind I'm not in a buggy I'm in a 4 door daily driven jeep!
Unread 10-31-2011, 03:03 PM   #69
countryman247
1979 CJ7 

Yes the trails are there I seen a buggy exploding his t case on one. I will take you to them this weekend if you want to check them out
Unread 10-31-2011, 05:04 PM   #70
colegrove03

Glade to hear there are some fun trails at Woolys. I'm not trying to say I'm a awesome wheeler and need super hard trails but id rather be in a more rocky fun area then a some what flat trail like I saw a bunch of at Woolys the one time I went. Can't wait to get a good tour of the place then! Looking forward to this Sunday!
Unread 10-31-2011, 08:29 PM   #71
countryman247
1979 CJ7 

I will be trying out my new lift. When do you want to meet up? You might even pass my house depending on how you get there
Unread 10-31-2011, 08:38 PM   #72
colegrove03

I live right by the Nashville BNA airport in Hermitage. Where is it you live? I'm not completely sure on the time yet. I'll talk to my buddy who is going to find out a time and let you know. I'm thinking maybe 10 we will be at Woolys? That's awesome you got your new lift on too! It will be a fun day of wheeling I'm sure!
Unread 10-31-2011, 10:15 PM   #73
Flexting
2011 JK Wrangler 

Count me in for sure.
Flexting is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-01-2011, 06:20 AM   #74
countryman247
1979 CJ7 

I live off 65 near cool springs. 10 at woolys sounds good to me.
Unread 11-01-2011, 08:31 AM   #75
bwbrown
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I'm down for next Sunday at woolys I live in the hermitage/old hickory area if you want to ride down together
bwbrown is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.